1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Order list for 2016

Discussion in 'Koster Knives' started by Daniel Koster, Nov 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeFriday77

JoeFriday77

Apr 27, 2014
    No response to my refund request made on 2/6 by email. Resent that today and tried Facebook. Based on another recent post, sounds like phone calls are no better.

2. redemption144

redemption144

Nov 28, 2009
    Hello Dan - I seem to have disappeared from the list as well. I sent you a couple of emails but didn't get an answer.
    Bushmaster Order # 70 ordered in 2012

Thanks
    Thomas

3. trevitrace

trevitrace Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2013
    Haven't heard back from an email sent 2/12 regarding a refund. Thank you, Mr. Koster.

4. LostViking

LostViking Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Such nice knives. Such a shame to see all of this.

5. JoeFriday77

JoeFriday77

Apr 27, 2014
    I did receive a response finally on 2/24/17. It has gone dark since then. Original order date was 4/19/14. Almost 3 years later, the knife hasn't even been started, and he said he wanted to keep the $75 of what I have paid for 'a non-refundable deposit'. If I had just placed the order recently(within the last year) and tried to pull a fast one, I could understand the penalty. Non-delivery at 3 years to me seems it would be fair to return everything. I saw no mention in his offer of returning funds here to include the $75 penalty, so my assumption was that it was waived because of the delivery problems.

I understand I am far from being on 'the order list' the longest, but this chapter needs to be closed.

6. trevitrace

trevitrace Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2013
    My order date was 3/15/14 if it makes you feel any better.

7. ADD

ADD

Apr 29, 2006
    Amazing, given the time lines offered.

Over, and over, and over, again.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  8. JoeFriday77

JoeFriday77

Apr 27, 2014
    More than a month since I requested a refund. I guess there was not anything mentioned about refund requests being handled in a timely manner.

9. blade73

blade73

Jun 22, 2014
    I'm surprised you have received a response. I have yet to receive just one reply from Mr. Koster either by phone or email. He may make a great knife, but is it worth the wait is the question. I have another knife from well known knife maker that was made to my specs and type of steel and I only waited approximately 7 months for that knife and he is also a one man shop. However I will patiently wait for Mr. Koster's and I see you have been waiting the same amount of time as me a little over 3 years. Do I think I will ever receive it? Maybe one day but I'm not holding my breath.

10. JoeFriday77

JoeFriday77

Apr 27, 2014
    I'm counting it as money lost at this point. The offer of a refund for anyone that requests it is nothing but a farce and lie at this point. I don't care if the knife comes gold plated singing zipidy doo daa when you open the box. When you deliver a crappy customer experience, it will catch up with you at some point. Those buying from retailers are protected from it. Those buying direct get to see it in all its glory.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.