Order up!! Loaded "pedc"

bacustomknives

FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER
HERES AN ORDER I FINNISH UP,MY PEDC MODEL,I DID ALOT OF EXTRAS SINCE THIS WAS HIS FIRST CUSTOM,JUST TO SHOW THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN HANDMADE AND PRODUCTION KNIVES,I THINK HE WILL LIKE IT, OR ATLEAST I HOPE!
ALDOS 1095 HC - 5/32"
STABILIZED BOX ELDER BURL
MOSAIC PINS
RED TANG LINERS
FILED & JIMPING
TOOLED LEATHER BELT SHEATH
065-16.jpg

070-8.jpg

074-13.jpg

082-8.jpg

084-12.jpg

088-8.jpg

Last edited:
That settles it, Bill my next overtime check is going to be coming your way!!

Thanks guys , i called the new owner i could see the smile through the phone!!lol

BA, the scales are one of your best points on your knives. Good looking to say the least . . . .
Nice buddy, nice . . . . . :thumbup:
Be safe.
P.S.: "Huh, What's This I See ? ? ? ? ? "​
A Custom Knife Maker Sneakin' Up on 3,000 Posts ? ? ? ? ? ?
( Could there be a contest or something coming, hmmn, hmmn, hmmn, )​

Absolutely unreal Bill! Your work always amazes me, but you've out done yourself, at least my expectations. My son't 31st B-Day present will be a joy to present to him..thanks to your amazing attention to detail and the way you visualize your final products. You have a very wonderful talent, as do many here. But I've looked at many makers knives and your style and attention to detail sold me almost immediately. Sure, most any maker can put together an order, but you certainly do it with style.

I can't wait until it gets here, but then I'll still have to wait several weeks until my son's B-Day........I'm so bad at waiting to give gifts, especially gifts which he'll so truly enjoy.

Our deer and elk camps will be shared again this year with our many friends. I've got a feeling that most all of the Gerber "Gator's" will remain sheathed during our nightly campfire BS sessions when the talk of knives routinely comes up.......LOL. Not only is this knife so well done, but the sheath could hold it's own as well among finely crafted sheaths. You aim to please and in this instance, you certainly have.

I can't imagine that my own desire to own such a knife will last very long without me acting on it. This same exact knife configuration with perhaps a real light (almost ivory) burl scales with darker marking would contrast nicely with my son's box elder burl.................get's me thinking.

Thanks again Bill. Also, thank you for the personal phone call this afternoon. It was both a nice touch and very thoughtful on your part. I suppose for those that know you well, that's not unlike just what you do and who you are. I feel very fortunate that you were willing to craft such a nice knife for me/my son when you're a busy as you are......thanks.

Take care Bill and my best to you and yours. You have surely made my day which will soon make my son's day as well.

Thank you very much and I expect that we'll soon be in contact once again.

Last edited:
Magnumb, if this is your first knife from Bill, YOU won't believe it until you get your hands on it. I think I held mine for 40 minutes when I got it out of the box. My wife told me to make sure I put the sheath back on it, I had to ask why, she said she didn't want me to cut my ear off when I took it to bed with me . . . . :D
Enjoy, I can tell you for sure to start saving your dimes and pennies, Bill's & Chris's knives are like Lay's . . . . . no one can get just one . . . :thumbup:
Enjoy buddy.
Be safe.

Last edited:
Wow Mag very nice words. Bill is a great craftsmen, and really easy to work with.

"Seeing is believing" doesn't hold a candle to "holding is believing".....

My new knife from Bill arrived today, true to form, within the week! To say that I'm both happy and impressed would be understatements.......I'm floored. This knife, in hand, fits like a glove, it really does. Nice and compact, balanced perfectly, smooth as silk scales (almost stonelike in feel and the sheath is so well done as well and the blade is, in fact, scary sharp. I'm learnin' that Bill is a big BS'r, but when it comes to his craft, the customer comes first. I like this guy and best of all, he also puts out a top shelf product. Tough combo to beat, so I don't think I'll try to by looking elsewhere as it may well be a waste of time.

Thanks again Bill, for both the knife and also how you handle your transactions so smoothly and timely. Not much about todays society reminds me of the work ethic and excellent products produced decades ago in an era interested and dedicated to producing fine products and being concerned and committed to completing such projects on time......even if the craftsman has to push himself to see that it all comes together as promised. You make me think and regret that , for the most part, those days are loooooong gone. Shame.......really.

Thank you so much Bill. It has absolutely been a pleasure to do business with you and an honor to have one of your spendid knives in my home and as part of our hunting gear. I'm pretty selective about such stuff, but your knives will always find a place here. Perhaps the PNW will become a little more aware of your fine products as I'm sure that my son will be displaying it proudly every chance he gets.

Thanks again and I'm sure we'll be talkin' again soon.

My best to you and yours,

Ken

Last edited:
Ken, sounds like you are enjoying your new knife. When I received mine and lifted it out of the box, I swore BA had put some type of marble scales on mine because of the difference in weight. It took me exactly 3 months before the first wood chips got on the blade, I just could not stand to put it to use. Bill made a photo journey of mine when he made it under his profile sheet and post list, and called it something like "One for a hometown fella" or something close to that. That was the first time I ever knew there were so many steps involved in making a custom knife. You should try and find it on his profile sheet, pretty interesting stuff.
Congrats on the new knife, and I like you comments about customer service and craftsmanship, I have a few "decades" under my belt as well and can remember those days. I too miss them. All the best to you and your son with your new knife, start saving your dimes and pennies, won't be long before you will be saying those 3 words we all like to say, " I'll take it" . . . . . . . :D
Be safe.

Totally agree,JUST1MOR!

And: nice description,magnumb.

Only problem I see is: word is getting out,about BA & KFU and their craftsmanship.
And it's gonna get harder to beat all the other KnifeVultures,lined up waiting to say: "I'll take it!"

Hold on a sec: I'm gonna ask IMWilson ,BloodGroove,JUST1MOR:

Have ya'll noticed how many folks are starting to flock around?
PrettyDaymSoon: only way to get one from either gent will be pre-order it....and wait awhile....

(Envision: single tear,sliding down weathered cheek,into the Yuengling's...)

Gnarly, like I said before, only a few more months until the corporate offices and state of the art manufacturing facility is finished out in Idaho with all the other "big time" makers . . . . . .
It'll be like, " Gnarly who?? ", and "JUST1 what ??" . . . . . . . (does Corona count instead of Yuengling's ??? ) ;)
Be safe.
p.s.: Gnarly, wait until Economics #101 kicks in (like the oil companies) . . . . . . . high demand + low supply = $$$$$ increases . . . . . :)

Sad....but true!

Hope to acquire a few more from both makers, before we're considered 'first edition collectors'....and written off entirely by the Marketing Division.
And called: 'prehistoric' by the head of Accounts Receivables.

shit, you all dont have to worry,you all are, are main supporters! been here from day one! helped us bring this all together,youll never be forgotten

Have a fine vacation,BA!

You,too,KFU.

When we're harassing ya'll,we're lettin' somebody else rest!

Thanks to all who wrote. I haven't posted much lately.........tough to do with a new knife constantly in one hand.....LOL

Still admiring the work involved and the end product. But you all know what I'm talkin' about.........seems rather obvious from your comments.

Have a great day guys and thanks again for the nice comments.

Totally agree,JUST1MOR!

And: nice description,magnumb.

Only problem I see is: word is getting out,about BA & KFU and their craftsmanship.
And it's gonna get harder to beat all the other KnifeVultures,lined up waiting to say: "I'll take it!"

Hold on a sec: I'm gonna ask IMWilson ,BloodGroove,JUST1MOR:

Have ya'll noticed how many folks are starting to flock around?
PrettyDaymSoon: only way to get one from either gent will be pre-order it....and wait awhile....

(Envision: single tear,sliding down weathered cheek,into the Yuengling's...)

Ya Gnarly, now that you mention it seems like the word is out about Chris & Bill. Some of it is our own damn fault.
We just had to show off our new toys and tell everyone about the guys that made them.
Hell, I got my first knife from Bill right before I left for work yesterday, guess what went to work with me.
Now 2 or 3 guys from work are thinking about a knife from Chris or Bill.
Soon we all will be red eyed and sleep deprived from trying to be the first one to say " I'll take it ".

I have been waiting to snag one for months here and always too late. Bill you do great work hopefully I can grab one soon or an order may have to be made.

Back