Order Update

Wishing you a speedy recovery. You are a pillar of the knife community. I and many other always look forward to seeing your work posted here. Thoughts and prayers for you!

James F Kuck

Sorry to hear this TK, but don't worry, once they fix that leaky valve you'll feel as good as new and be right back in the saddle again.

TK, I hope they are able to address the issue in the best way possible for you. I know what it feels like to be out of the shop due to medical issues and it’s disconcerting. I’ll be praying for you and for wisdom for the doctors treating you. In the meantime, take it easy.

Thanks again to all for the well wishes! So far, a total of seven tests were finally completed yesterday and now it's up to the surgeon to recommend the best type of corrective surgery. If I had as many needles sticking out of me as they've stuck in me, I'd be looking like a porcupine. :D

My sincere wish for a speedy and complete recovery, Mr. Steingass.

I hope you are back to enjoying working in your shop very soon and posting more pictures of your beautiful works.

best regards

mqqn

Well damn TK, sorry to hear of this. Hope all is well, and as it's been a month since you posted (and I just found this), how are you doing?

Back