Ordered my first.... And second.... fiddleback!

So.... I got bit by the fiddleback... Bad.... Sold several more knives and now have a red Hunter headed my way too lol

Major shout out to Peter - aka prom52

He has been super helpful and kind getting me going on this adventure with fiddlebacks... So much so he walked me through maybe 6-8 different models from his collection with their strengths etc... And told me to pick out one if I wanted it and he'd sell it to me... I was floored... I had asked a random question about a blade I didn't even buy.... And he went out of his way to help me find one of my grail blades. Thanks Peter - these guys should give you commissions on all future purchases lol.

You are good people... And I'm stoked to be joining the party! Pics will be going up next week with some beauty shots... With my first... And second... Fiddleback lol.

Will someone please point me to the fiddlebacks anonymous counsel center???
I can’t help ya with that one brother. :D:D:D

Alright... BOTH knives came in the mail today... what a fun afternoon :-D

First experience with fiddlebacks... I was almost overwhelmed when I held them for the first time... they are amazing!

Fit and finish is awesome... the handle comfort is amazing... the looks are crazy... fan freaking tastic knives.

Hit em both with some sandpaper and strop love... both are hair popping now :)

Customary pics:

5TSXwzNh.jpg

WIod4v9h.jpg

VrbHrelh.jpg

MBHjG1Th.jpg

S7ihWrbh.jpg

lTC49PNh.jpg

7XJ14N1h.jpg

In my experience, once using Andy's handmade Fiddlebacks, it will ruin all of your other knife choices in your collection. I love it when users and collectors put together theme knives. Both are exquisite examples.

Don't mean to high jack the thread, but good to see you again Mac!

Don't mean to high jack the thread, but good to see you again Mac!

Great to see you as well Rick, I hope all is well with you and yours. FYI, the pocket sheaths that you made for me those many years ago are holding up beautifully after nearly EDC use since. Your products are indeed top notch. I would highly recommend RLO sheaths for the OPs first two Fiddlebacks. No way you can go wrong!

Great to see you as well Rick, I hope all is well with you and yours. FYI, the pocket sheaths that you made for me those many years ago are holding up beautifully after nearly EDC use since. Your products are indeed top notch. I would highly recommend RLO sheaths for the OPs first two Fiddlebacks. No way you can go wrong!
Hmmm not a bad idea ... Seeing how this showed up in the mail yesterday ;-)

Thanks for an awesome sheath Rick!
qPkomd8.jpg

xNNys7Z.jpg

20190511_145123.jpg
Carrying this Raptor in CPM 154 for the first time in a sheath that Rick made for me 5 years ago. First time this sheath has been in my pocket as I sold the first raptor I had it made for. Since then I have purchased four other Raptors, this one being one of my favorites. So I placed it into service just this week. Went to a farmers market this morning and bought some Ramps, Kale and a mess of spring onions. The knife made short work of chopping everything for my lunch.

View attachment 1126662
Carrying this Raptor in CPM 154 for the first time in a sheath that Rick made for me 5 years ago. First time this sheath has been in my pocket as I sold the first raptor I had it made for. Since then I have purchased four other Raptors, this one being one of my favorites. So I placed it into service just this week. Went to a farmers market this morning and bought some Ramps, Kale and a mess of spring onions. The knife made short work of chopping everything for my lunch.
That is a good looking knife....and the sheath is cool too.

Back