Oregon Knife Collectors Association Knife Show April 13th - 14th Eugene, Or

I can't find a list of exhibitors on the website, am I missing it somehow?

Just to whet the appetite of anyone on the fence about attending, here are a few show pics from previous years. The first day is for OKCA members only, while the vendors are setting up. These pics are from those days and not indicative of crowds on Saturday and Sunday. Aside from all the knives for sale, the perimeter of the room is lined with great displays of great variety. I have included a pic of knowtracks knowtracks Schatt & Morgan display and a display of pearl handled knives that I like to spend some time looking at.
As I am now using an image hosting site to post pics, I have deliberately left out any show pics that show recognizable faces.

Last edited:
Just to whet the appetite of anyone on the fence about attending, here are a few show pics from previous years. The first day is for OKCA members only, while the vendors are setting up. These pics are from those days and not indicative of crowds on Saturday and Sunday. Aside from all the knives for sale, the perimeter of the room is lined with great displays of great variety. I have included a pic of knowtracks knowtracks Schatt & Morgan display and a display of pearl handled knives that I like to spend some time looking at.
As I am now using an image hosting site to post pics, I have deliberately left out any show pics that show recognizable faces.

Thanks for posting those, Dan!! My table is always number U-2 !!!
Love that show!! I am almost packed . . . . . . ;)

Do any of you know what the price for admission to this show is? All I can find on the website is the price for membership. I know a membership would get me in. But if I have nothing to display, and nothing to sell, and just want to spend a day looking at knives, do I really need a membership?

O.B.

Do any of you know what the price for admission to this show is? All I can find on the website is the price for membership. I know a membership would get me in. But if I have nothing to display, and nothing to sell, and just want to spend a day looking at knives, do I really need a membership?

O.B.
Sorry, I don't know the general admission amount, but it is probably up from the old $7 fee!! You need to be a member on Friday; set-up day!! But it is open admission on Sat. and Sun.!!
Hint: Set-up day has some great deals happening, and annual membership gets you a monthly newsletter, usually quite interesting!! ;)

I think 1 day entry is $10?

Sorry, I don't know the general admission amount, but it is probably up from the old $7 fee!! You need to be a member on Friday; set-up day!! But it is open admission on Sat. and Sun.!!
Hint: Set-up day has some great deals happening, and annual membership gets you a monthly newsletter, usually quite interesting!! ;)
Thank you.

O.B.

O.B.
Personally, I just got my membership to support the knife community. I am at the point with knives that I don't think I'll ever _NEED_ another knife, but I love knives, and I like getting to ogle the knives (and sometimes I'll buy one just because I like it). Most of my purchases and spending these days are aimed at supporting a hobby that I enjoy, rather than acquiring more knives that will go into my safe until my children have to figure out what to do with them when I die (hopefully a very long time from now). I think it just boils down to how you want to spend your money.

I had a nice chat with your co-pilot for the trip down the other night Charlie! 😀

He’s sure bringing some lookers to the show!

Just as a heads go to Porch members going to the show…. It may be in your best interest to stop by the table for just a moment during the show. 😉

Last edited:
I had a nice chat with your co-pilot for the trip down the other night Charlie! 😀

He’s sure bringing some lookers to the show!

Just as a heads go to Porch members going to the show…. It may be in your best interest to stop by the table for just a moment during the show. 😉

View attachment 2534207
I'll stop in to see what you've got, Brian!! Thanks for posting your table number!!
Mine is the spy plane - U-2!!! ;)

Holy Cow! Charlie those are simply shocking as to how nice those Knives are!

I am hoping I am on track for next year, Covid blew mine and so many others to smithereens when it hit, so I am saving now for the next year Oregon.

So, every time I click into this Thread, jealousy will ooze from me- make it all the more worthwhile when I do get there!
Its been a long time coming!!! Really hope to see you there next year :)

waynorth waynorth and knowtracks knowtracks and @everyone else here attending...I am really, really glad to see everyone going again! This year, unfortunately, I have family obligations and there is no easy way for me to attend all weekend. My best hope is to drive up for Friday only so I am trying to work that out :) Hope to see you! (and also fill up my growlers with Mac n Jacks :))

Back