1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

OREGON KNIFE SHOW 2019

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by waynorth, Mar 23, 2019.

1. abbydaddy

abbydaddy Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 14, 2014
    I love Mac N Jack's African Amber! I actually hadn't thought about it in years since I haven't seen it since I left Seattle back in 2010. That was my go to beer at any bar that had it.

waverave likes this.
  2. waverave

waverave Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 7, 2018
    I found a place in Eugene that serves Mac and Jacks Amber woo hoo! They fill up growlers so I'll have to stock up and take some home :)

abbydaddy and tmd_87 like this.
  3. herder

herder Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2007
    "Impressive" is simply too mild a word for your finds at the Eugene show, waynorth!!!
    But having been to that show many times over the years, I can easily state that it is one of the best (or best) knife shows in the country!!!
    See you there.

4. Campbellclanman

Campbellclanman Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 10, 2007
    Stop it guys...I cant take the anticipation of 2020, if all my plans come together- I'll be there!

knowtracks, Jody744 and waverave like this.
  5. 315

315 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2017
    Eugene is only 4 hours away from me. I’m really tempted to just drive down for the day after looking at some photos here.

abbydaddy, TheChunk91 and tmd_87 like this.
  6. gunstockjack

gunstockjack Mid-low tech sexagenarian. Gold Member

May 14, 2011
    I will offer a free gift to every BF member who stops by! C'mon to Oregon!!!

7. lamco3

lamco3 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 2, 2013
    See you on Friday, Barry.....

8. danno50

danno50 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 15, 2008
    I can't believe that anyone with only a short 4 hour drive would have to think twice about attending.

knowtracks and TheChunk91 like this.
  9. gunstockjack

gunstockjack Mid-low tech sexagenarian. Gold Member

May 14, 2011
    Duncan, we will be thinking of you!

I will post photos after the show, but being technologically challenged it will have to wait until I'm back to my desk on Monday afternoon. Some of us are still resisting the allure of the 'smart phone'.

10. 315

315 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2017
    Yeah, I know, but if I don’t go I won’t spend my daughters college money. And if I don’t experience it I might not catch the fever and have to go every year and spend more money:rolleyes::rolleyes: Lame, I know... and other things seem to always come up....but who knows

TheChunk91 and Camillus like this.
  11. waynorth

waynorth Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Nov 19, 2005
    Packing knives today!! I'm bringing a mix of older knives and GECs from the last 5-6 years!!
    No previews please!!

Campbellclanman and knowtracks like this.
  12. waverave

waverave Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 7, 2018
    U-2 and U-3 will be the first tables I visit when the doors open Saturday morning :) :thumbsup:

13. waynorth

Nov 19, 2005
    See you then, Darren!!

waverave likes this.
  14. Campbellclanman

Mar 10, 2007
    I will just get you to send my free gift direct to me if you don’t mind please Barry - 2012 Spear Copperhead please. Many thanks in advance. :D

15. Campbellclanman

Mar 10, 2007
    They definitely would be for me too my friend - it would be like coming home after such a long journey to see my friends.

waverave likes this.
  16. LastRodeo

LastRodeo Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 2, 2013
    ^^^^^ Enablers.

17. jkulysses

jkulysses

Dec 8, 2010
    My dad & I look forward to this show all year long & it's just days away! I'm getting excited to look at & hopefully buy some new knives. We both always enjoy chatting with Charlie, Dave & Barry as well. Unfortunately yet again due to work we can only come on Friday though. :( So who else is making the trip?

knowtracks and waverave like this.
  18. waynorth

Nov 19, 2005
    That's what we do!!:D

19. jkulysses

jkulysses

Dec 8, 2010
    Well I looked & didn't see a thread on this but now see Charlie already has one going lol. Can a mod delete this one please?

20. waynorth

Nov 19, 2005
    Threads used to be on the next page!! Now they might be 5 - 6 pages back!!:eek::rolleyes:
    :D

I'll look for you and your Dad on Friday, Jake!! I'll be there as usual, Fate willing!!:)