Osprey Nest (Buy, Sell, & Trade)

SOLD

Osprey Knife and Tool Warthog, Hammer textured 3/32 TT CPM154
OD canvas micarta with Natural canvas micarta bolster (this might be antique, I can't remember)
Natural canvas liners with blue and white pinstripes

pvoKPial.jpg

hdRg6txl.jpg

vqheBJ8l.jpg

e7pQqCIl.jpg

Mdm72jIl.jpg

pjTSG6kl.jpg

Last edited:
I am offering up for sale today my Osprey Knife & Tool mini Mamushi. It has bocote scales with blue liners. I am the original owner. It was carried a few times and used very lightly. Still has the sharp factory edge. It doesn't get any pocket time anymore so I thought I would move it along to someone who will carry it. I am asking SOLD (price drop) shipped USPS priority mail. I am not looking to trade at this time. Feel free to make me a reasonable offer.

fSdIxGB.jpg

S1KtV6N.jpg

TyZIysU.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone have a #1 Belt Knife they want to go to a good home? It may be a rough life but it'll sleep well at night, well some nights. I'm looking for a carbon steel, prefer micarta but not very picky. A user would be appreciated as I would be much more interested in a trade. I have some FF, AA, LTWK, and others.

Thanks

## FOUND ONE ##

Last edited:
I've got some awesome Ospreys up for sale here--a Recon and a Ranger. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Edit: All the knives are either SOLD or WITHDRAWN. Thanks all!

Last edited:
Price drop on this beauty!

Chris custom made this warthog for me back in 2017. It's been used very lightly to process a some game meat and is still very sharp!

Price includes shipping via USPS Flat Rate with insurance. I will also include the sheath seen in the photos. It's nothing special and wasn't made for this knife, but the Warthog fits in it well enough and it's a way to carry it. The belt loop is tiny so don't plan on carrying it like that if you're going to use this sheath.

Osprey Knife and Tool Warthog, Hammer textured 3/32 TT CPM154
OD canvas micarta with Natural canvas micarta bolster (this might be antique, I can't remember)
Natural canvas liners with blue and white pinstripes

$280 TYD

pvoKPial.jpg

hdRg6txl.jpg

vqheBJ8l.jpg

e7pQqCIl.jpg

Mdm72jIl.jpg

pjTSG6kl.jpg
still available?

SOLD
CPM154 Trail Master, overall length of 10 3/4" with a 6" blade. Grey-Green canvas micarta scales. Natural micarta pin and lanyard hole. Natural micarta and white pinstripe spacers. Sheath pictured included. Blade is in great shape and looks to have the original edge. I haven’t used it and am second owner. There is some slight color transfer from previous sheath on the edge of the scales where a bolster would be. Other than that it’s in excellent condition. No trades at this time: $300 PayPal G&S only, shipping in the US included. Sorry no International shipping at this time.
184DF5BB-A5EB-4E56-B50B-3215F9085DC5.jpeg B5E11C9B-5C13-40B8-9EC0-BB61340200BC.jpeg 1B661AD0-ED6A-4C62-A414-16C873200AAA.jpeg 5FAA9A05-11ED-4D96-8B2E-39A08869E6C5.jpeg 3C8DC34E-5F0A-417C-AAAB-5C781832264A.jpeg C166C845-0A8C-4EBA-918E-9286961C7548.jpeg

Last edited:
CPM154 Ranger, overall length of 10 3/4" with a 6" blade. Grey-Green canvas micarta scales. Natural micarta pin and lanyard hole. Natural micarta and white pinstripe spacers. Sheath pictured included. Blade is in great shape and looks to have the original edge. I haven’t used it and am second owner. There is some slight color transfer from previous sheath on the edge of the scales where a bolster would be. Other than that it’s in excellent condition. No trades at this time: $300 PayPal G&S only, shipping in the US included. Sorry no International shipping at this time.
View attachment 1361429 View attachment 1361430 View attachment 1361431 View attachment 1361432 View attachment 1361433 View attachment 1361434

That is a Trail Master ;)

A few very nice OKT's up for sale. The LVA Carbon Fiber is really nice and usually brings along an additional cost for the materials when you buy these.
  • Prices include USPS shipping w/ tracking and assume PayPal G&S.
  • Insurance will not be included. If you have risk of stolen packages, please pay an additional $5 towards Signature Required or any missing items will be your assumed risk.
  • Continental US shipping only.
  • $10 discount per additional knife when purchased & shipped together.
  • Sheath is not included with purchase.
  • Sales may occur as posts in the thread, email, IG, other places on BladeForums, etc. and I'll honor timestamp but I reserve the right to decide who the buyer is among those various venues.
  • Feel free to post "I'll take XYZ" in the thread but please also drop an email to warrior108 at gmail because I'll get to that sooner.

Thanks for looking! Please let me know if you have any questions.

AVAILABLE OKT Poon Tipped Mini Mamushi LVA Carbon Fiber Commando 3/32" CPM154 TT $350
Blade 3.25" OAL 6.75"
AVAILABLE OKT Mamushi LVA Carbon Fiber Commando 3/32" CPM154 TT $385
Blade 3.5" OAL 7.875"
2v2H7BtgzxAKujh.jpg

2v2H7BtG2xAKujh.jpg

AVAILABLE OKT Poon Tipped Vildmark Buckeye Burl over Natural Canvas Micarta $300
1/8" (.130") 80crv2 Skeletonized Full Tang 61 HRC Caswell Black Oxide Blade Finish
Blade 4" OAL 8.5"
2v2H7pNbrxAKujh.jpg

Up for sale today I have two beautiful wood handled blades. Both have been recently treated with feed&wax and look even better in person. These will be posted in multiple places. The first unconditional "I'll take it" gets it. Thanks for looking!

[Bushcrafter Jr is over in the Fiddleback sale thread]

Osprey Knife and Tool Warthog 3/32 CPM154 TT afzelia burl over natural and black liners. I'm not the original owner but this knife is in excellent condition so if it has been used it's only lightly. Only selling this one because I have a custom ordered warthog coming up soon.
Asking $280 SOLD shipped via paypal

50026452922_88c8f10e00_k.jpg

50025645843_eb642f235f_k.jpg

Last edited:
Osprey Warthog - Two-Tone Presentation Grade Koa over Natural Liners and Ruby Red Pinstripes. Custom order with thicker handle, 3/32" CPM-154 and Tapered Tang. This is one of the nicest knives I own and very hard to let go. The Warthog is one of my favorite smaller knifes but I currently have three of them. I have not used, carried or cut anything with this one so I decided to list it as I continue to use the others. SOLD (including shipping in the US50). Thank you for looking.
4yC5xda.jpg
5EKNocc.jpg
9zz7XNX.jpg
aRErzje.jpg

Last edited:
For Sale: Osprey Knife & Tool “K” Raptor

This is a rare variation in the Raptor line-up. This is the second of only three “K” Raptors that Chris made before he further modified the design into the “K2” version with even more handle lift. The “K” Raptor provides just enough finger clearance to use the cutting edge all the way back on a cutting board (for users with average size fingers.)

i-c6P8Ksd-XL.jpg

Here is the original ad text from 01/17/2017:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/osprey-k-t-sales-thread-01-17-17-sold-out.1463082/

Raptor (K Variant)-
3/32" (.099) CPM154 Tapered Tang
LVA Carbon Fiber over Black w Red accent liner
OAL 8 1/4"
Blade 4 1/8"
3.52oz
$375.00

I have kept this knife in new & unused condition since I got it because so few were made in the original “K” configuration. I had a custom slotted sheath made for it by Dave Ferry (a.k.a. “Horsewiright”) just in case I ever wanted to start carrying it someday. That day never happened, but the sheath is included in the deal.

Now that I am in the season of life where letting go of safe queens seems the right thing to do, I am ready to make this one available to a new owner.

Price: $320 for the knife & sheath. I am not looking for any trades at this time.

The listed price includes Paypal Goods & Services fees and domestic USPS Priority shipping with Signature required tracking. Your delivery address must match what’s on your Paypal account because I want to print a USPS Priority shipping label on Paypal. Do not pay with F&F or I will return your money and move on to the next buyer.

First unconditional "I'll take it" response posted in this thread or sent through forum PM has priority to buy.

Buyer must be of legal age and is responsible to know and follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and guidelines.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

i-b5HsSmC-XL.jpg

i-x44vNMw-XL.jpg

i-GzjHdXd-XL.jpg

i-RRL56HB-XL.jpg

i-Fcbmp5Q-XL.jpg

i-gCq8t84-XL.jpg

Last edited:
These maybe listed elsewhere also , time stamps apply . Shipped US and will take PayPal or MO , prices are G&S , not looking for trades at the moment.

#1 Belt knife , just got this from Chris , but I only have room for one and already have a user. 80CRV2 , black micarta , jade bolster and black liners, TT , $Withdrawn$

Apache prototype , S35Vn steel , natural micarta , natural liners and black pin stripes , TT , $TRADED$ (wax on the blade)

Last edited:
Back