1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Osprey Nest (Buy, Sell, & Trade)

Discussion in 'Osprey Knife & Tool' started by Osprey Knife & Tool, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Coach23

Coach23 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 30, 2015
    Ok, last price drop on my Mamushi in post #176 above. I would really like to get this in somebody’s hands who will use it, so $250 to me gets it:thumbsup:
    That’s $65 less than it originally sold for and it comes with a $80 JouFuu ISP sheath. PM or email if you’re interested. Thanks Everyone!

2. SLOsmokin

SLOsmokin Gold Member Basic Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2018
    @Comprehensivist i will take the Razorback if still available. Sending you a message.
    Tom

burnside and Osprey Knife & Tool like this.
  3. M4Super90

M4Super90 Biochemical Superfreak Platinum Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Drop to $350.

Apocryphiliac likes this.
  4. Odaon

Odaon Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Adjusted prices, open to trades on both of these as well. PM with trade offers.

Would be interested in Puukkos, knives from other Fiddleback family makers, and some select small folders/slipjoints.

Knives sold 'as is' and the price includes shipping with tracking and insurance, and PayPal fees. First claim here or in PM will be priority sale, but all sales will be at my discretion.

This stunning Vildmark was part of the group buy Chris did a while back. After much consideration I've decided that it's just more knife than I need. My preferences are for nimble, thin, light, and small knives and as much as I want to like medium to larger knives the small light ones always win. So someone else will get to add this beauty to their collection. This knife is unused and absolutely beautiful. The ironwood burl is amazing, pictures don't do it justice.

Vildmark - 1/8" CPM154 Tapered Tang, with OD bolstered ironwood burl over OD liners. No sheath.

$400 TYD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I got this knife from a buddy who purchased it directly from Chris. It's laser sharp, super light, and the amboyna burl is stunning in person! He used it very lightly and decided it wasn't quite his style. I handled it, mulled it over, but ultimately decided that it also isn't for me. Here is the original sale post from Chris' Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/p/BkqriatgKxo/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ehlq1kkqkl1i

Includes a Diomedes Industries sheath with a 2" belt clip. The sheath takes some care to use because of the Raptor's killer tip. My buddy had a little accident with it... see picture below. Doesn't effect the function of the sheath and the price reflects the damage. The sheath also has a few scuffs and stains from use that can be seen in the pictures below.

Osprey Knife & Tool Raptor - 3/32 CPM154 tapered tang, two tone amboyna burl over natural liners, ruby red g10 accent liner. Includes Diomedes sheath.

$380 TYD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

mikey488 and burnside like this.