1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 3 of the BladeForums 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways is live!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Busse Combat Custom Shop Flak Jack, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday January 19!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Matt "Charlie Mike" Freeman passed away unexpectedly last weekend. We have various threads posted in both the General & Community forums, please share your memories:

RIP Charlie Mike

A Go Fund Me has been started to help cover his funeral expenses: https://www.gofundme.com/cmftw-for-matt-f

Osprey Nest (Buy, Sell, & Trade)

Discussion in 'Osprey Knife & Tool' started by Osprey Knife & Tool, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Apocryphiliac

Apocryphiliac Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2017
    Wowzers, I wish I could... This is the most cash-strapped I have been all year or I would jump all over that!

Twisted Forest and Coach23 like this.
  2. M4Super90

M4Super90 Biochemical Superfreak Platinum Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Payment via PayPal only and shipped to a confirmed CONUS address. Price includes all PayPal fees and USPS Priority Shipping (for insurance please add $5). Buyer must be 18 years of age and is responsible for compliance with any state or local knife laws. All knives are new and unused unless otherwise noted. First "I'll take it" and prompt follow up PM gets it. I can send more photos if necessary.

Chris Linton/Osprey Knife and Tool – Ranger Black G10 Bolster with Jade G10 over black G10 w/ blue accent liners (sandblasted), 3/16" CPM154 Tapered Tang. Carbon Fiber Pins and Lanyard Tube. KSF leather sheath included. This is the lightest and most well balanced 3/16” knife of its size I’ve ever owned. $380

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  3. Odaon

Odaon Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Updated...

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 11:48 AM
  4. DonGreen

DonGreen

Oct 1, 2016
    Would anybody be interested in trading for a 3" Hinderer slicer? Preferably looking for a smaller to midsize blade ( edu, warthog, etc) I can provide plenty of photos but don't want to throw them up here since this is Chris's board

5. Firecowboy

Firecowboy Gold Member Gold Member

May 11, 2017
    I would be interested in your Hinderer

6. DonGreen

DonGreen

Oct 1, 2016
    I'm [email protected] if you'd like to chat

7. Odaon

Apr 13, 2009
    Sold 'as is' and the price includes shipping with tracking and insurance, and PayPal fees. First claim here or in PM will be priority sale, but all sales will be at my discretion.

This stunning Vildmark was part of the group buy Chris did a while back. After much consideration I've decided that it's just more knife than I need. My preferences are for nimble, thin, light, and small knives and as much as I want to like medium to larger knives the small light ones always win. So someone else will get to add this beauty to their collection. This knife is unused and absolutely beautiful. The ironwood burl is amazing, pictures don't do it justice.

Vildmark - 1/8" CPM154 Tapered Tang, with OD bolstered ironwood burl over OD liners. $400 TYD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  8. jb33

jb33 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 31, 2017
    PRICE DROP TO $245. please contact me if you are interested. Thanks.

Khanvoy44, Bmurray and varga49 like this.
  9. Khanvoy44

Khanvoy44 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 22, 2016
    This is sold. :(

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  10. Twisted Forest

Twisted Forest Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 21, 2017
    I just bought it from him yesterday, sorry.

Khanvoy44 likes this.
  11. jb33

jb33 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 31, 2017
    Yes, original post was updated indicating SOLD but doesn’t look like other quoted posts are edited down the line. Thanks.

Khanvoy44 likes this.
  12. Bmurray

Bmurray Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wife lost her job so I need to sell a basically new Osprey Trailhand in carbon fiber cpm154, tapered tang. Comes with a JouFuu multi carry sheath. $300.00 shipped paypal. International extra. No trades at this time please.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. MajorD

MajorD Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 18, 2007
    Withdrawn

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 5:37 PM
    Osprey Knife & Tool likes this.
  14. MajorD

MajorD Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 18, 2007
    Withdrawn

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 5:37 PM
    mb> likes this.
  15. Odaon

Apr 13, 2009
    Reduced price, open to trades for this one as well. PM with trade offers.

Sold 'as is' and the price includes shipping with tracking and insurance, and PayPal fees. First claim here or in PM will be priority sale, but all sales will be at my discretion.

I got this knife from a buddy who purchased it directly from Chris. It's laser sharp, super light, and the amboyna burl is stunning in person! He used it very lightly and decided it wasn't quite his style. I handled it, mulled it over, but ultimately decided that it also isn't for me. Here is the original sale post from Chris' Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/p/BkqriatgKxo/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ehlq1kkqkl1i

Includes a Diomedes Industries sheath with a 2" belt clip. The sheath takes some care to use because of the Raptor's killer tip. My buddy had a little accident with it... see picture below. Doesn't effect the function of the sheath and the price reflects the damage. The sheath also has a few scuffs and stains from use that can be seen in the pictures below.

Osprey Knife & Tool Raptor - 3/32 CPM154 tapered tang, two tone amboyna burl over natural liners, ruby red g10 accent liner. Includes Diomedes sheath. $430 >>> $380 TYD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]