OT - Folders - Favorites, pics?

Hi Dave, The knife is a Dr T. I’m not sure what model it is. He defiantly makes some nice knives.
Have a great day.
Steve O

This one showed up
DSC00812_zpsjnn534bq.jpg

So many nice folders in this thread!!!!

I love spydercos. My favorites are probably the sage 1 & 2, but I started carrying this delica with an added deep pocket clip one day about a year ago and it has been in my pocket ever since. Can't beat how light it is and how well it works.

42987632-B256-4BB5-9B71-D2255301A9A4_zpskavn4jrj.jpg

6214CB6A-E485-4E22-845C-FA373513455E_zpst79lpn4b.jpg

Here are my folders that are in the daily rotation...

The Traditionals: GEC Bullnose, GEC Beer Scout and my grandpa's old Boker

0243868c18c824355bb1bdbc6bf18f1b.jpg

The Others: Lionsteel SR-2, Ritter mini Grip with added DOAT scales, Gerber Model 2P Paul Knife circa 1977 and Benchmade's Paul 250

d421d3faf6fd9300eb725ed6992aefbd.jpg

The CRKs: SM CF Insingo, LG Regular, LG 21 and the prize of the bunch is my LG Unique "Procession" Sebenza.

8a1ebdc9a31c4f53e86f1044e5495e3c.jpg

2b78a4bef427bd5c1084a64e54f03cd7.jpg

Apart from multitools I stick to Spyderco for my folders. Sal is a great guy (so is the rest of the family) and I like the company. Since I've been using them so long I have a hard time adjusting to folders without a hole to open them with.

Apart from multitools I stick to Spyderco for my folders. Sal is a great guy (so is the rest of the family) and I like the company. Since I've been using them so long I have a hard time adjusting to folders without a hole to open them with...

I see no Manix and no Gayle Bradley folder. They represent 2/3s of my folding knife collection and, IMHO, are two of the best knives Spyderco makes. That aside, you have a nice collection, and I agree with you about Sal.

I see no Manix and no Gayle Bradley folder. They represent 2/3s of my folding knife collection and, IMHO, are two of the best knives Spyderco makes. That aside, you have a nice collection, and I agree with you about Sal.

I had a Manix, but I prefer other folders so I gifted it to a friend. I do have a Gayle Bradley 2 (couldn't really get along with the first one) which I carry a lot. I have lots of others that aren't pictured that have accumulated over the last 20 years ;)

I had a Manix, but I prefer other folders so I gifted it to a friend. I do have a Gayle Bradley 2 (couldn't really get along with the first one) which I carry a lot. I have lots of others that aren't pictured that have accumulated over the last 20 years ;)

I have never been a huge Manix fan either, but I have hung on to the LW s110v version...it has seemed to have kinda grown on me. Also I am much preferring the GB 2 over the original as well. Nice CF collection you have there. I regret selling my CF Stretch and CF/m390 Millie, among others at times.

Back