OT: Survivor Sidekicks (photos)

Scooter is good. He is the most loving dog I have ever met, kinda dumb though. Since he was a puppy he has only ever wanted to be loved on. He is still is the same way and I think even more so now because my entire family is giving him more attention.

He did seem confused the day we came home without BJ. He kept frantically sniffing all around the house for the first couple of hours after we got home. He finally settled down and stuck to me like glue for a few days. I think he knew I was upset. He is fine now though.

Scooter is good. He is the most loving dog I have ever met, kinda dumb though. Since he was a puppy he has only ever wanted to be loved on. He is still is the same way and I think even more so now because my entire family is giving him more attention.

He did seem confused the day we came home without BJ. He kept frantically sniffing all around the house for the first couple of hours after we got home. He finally settled down and stuck to me like glue for a few days. I think he knew I was upset. He is fine now though.
I'm glad that's the case. I've had friends with dogs (and even cats) that were raised together and the one would never be quite the same after the first one passed. Anyways, cherish the memories. I hope it continues to get easier for you.

Back