Our first ad! And a question to forum members...

I found out about bladeforums from a link at wowinc. website!!

http://www.bladeforums.com/ubb/icons/icon7.gif I stumbled across this forum months ago, when someone had posted a message on Hoods Woods, to check out a review / discussion here on BF, comparing Busse's Battle Mistress, with A CS Trailmaster. Many months went by, and I didn't come back. Then a little over a month ago somehow I stumbled upon Knifeforums.com, and after posting there several times, I realized I was not here at Bladeforums. To make this confusing story end, I now am sort of hooked on Bladeforums and on Knifeforums, because in between the monthly knife magazines (which I devour), I have somewhere to continue learning and reading about my favorite hobby - blades!
By the way, excellent improvements to this forum WAY TO GO! Happy Trails...
ROMANS 10:13

I think I found this place by accident through search engine.I was looking for knife info through shooters.com.
I believe this to be true???
I'm here,and I like it!
smile.gif

I emailed Danelle with a question, and there was something in her email suggesting visiting here.

Rec.knives to knifeforums then here.

Third time was indeed charm Now I only occassionally read KFC. Its been a really great year

------------------
Life is a journey, not a guided tour -- GO ARMED!
-->BLADE

Was told about it by a customer at the Reno Gunshow last year. Been here ever since.

Thanks Danny.

------------------
Dennis Wright
Wright Knife & Sporting Goods
(Buy a gun....Piss off a liberal!)
La Mesa, Kalifornica
wrightknife@ixpres.com

I was searching for "knives" and found KFC. Then I heard about BF and .... I am still "junior member" over there...
David

Came over on day one with the others, but had 'puter trouble and couldn't register until day two.Dan

I guess I followed the crowd from the the knifeforums, it's hard to remember but I think I heard of this site from the knifeforums at the time when bladeforums was just put up.

Wow! The oldest members here are DB and Bob (Bald1). Both 3 October 1998. And I thought I got here early!
-Greg

I found this wonderful place by following a link from one of the knife dealers website that sells on the other auction.

Grnamin
I came over from knifeforums on Oct 3rd also and have been here ever since.Maybe the people who registered here first should get grandfathered in and recieve a special Bladeforums commemrative knife.Hey its just a thought.
Bob

[This message has been edited by Strider (edited 08 September 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Strider (edited 08 September 1999).]

I found BF through a Yahoo search. Great software update, by the way. Nice to have the search back!

------------------
Knowledge without understanding is knowledge wasted.
Understanding without knowledge is a rare gift - but not an impossibility.
For the impossible is always possible through faith. - Bathroom graffiti, gas station, Grey, TN, Dec, 1988

AKTI Member #A000831

Strider,
There's an idea! Mike and Spark, will there be something to commemorate Bladeforums.com's first year anniversary?

-Greg

I followed a link in a post from the Benchmade Forum.

I still wish Benchmade would join the party here.

I know that the offer has been extended. I hope that enough people like me will convince Les that it is a good idea. There's no Bad Blood there is there?

I was doing a search on topic interest "knives" and I found this forum along with Knifeforums. Didn't care much for the other except for the Chris Reeve forum.
I now devote all but a few minutes of my forum time to this one....
Glad to hear you put an ad out though.

------------------
"Worst of all my foes, I fear the enemy within"
*John Wesley*

Romans 10:9-10

"Military" Fans Unite!!

Back