1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 38 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Our prayers are with those many families who have been affected.

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Jerry Busse, Sep 11, 2001.

1. MacLaren1

MacLaren1 Gold Member Gold Member

May 15, 2014
    I'll never forget where I was.
    It was a gorgeous September morning.
    I was in my office of one of the housing units at the Correctional Institution. An officer came to my office to tell me what was going on.
    I rushed over to the cell block to see.....I'll never ever forget that day...

2. PeteyTwoPointOne

PeteyTwoPointOne Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 10, 2014
    It's just like the Kennedy assassination-- everyone who lived thru 9/11 can name the exact moment where they were and what they were doing when they heard the horrific news

MacLaren1 likes this.
  3. MacLaren1

MacLaren1 Gold Member Gold Member

May 15, 2014
    Absolutely.

4. Adam Fischer

Adam Fischer Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 27, 2017
    I was also in the city working that day, most surreal moments of my life was watching a harrier jump jet hovering down broadway at a snails pace, was amazing and unsettling all at once.

5. cricketdave

cricketdave Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 24, 2008
    I was getting my kids ready for school and ironing my wife's uniform for the day. She got deployed to NYC to recover bodies.