P&L Statement Coming This Sunday May 22, 2022 At 9:00 PM Eastern . . . With A Nuclear Option!!!

πŸ€” ...Do ya have a blacklight? Might wanna hit that & see if it glows under UV..if so, it would be the impossible to lose Busse, even in the darkest night, just keep a small uv light handy in your bag or pocketπŸ‘πŸ˜‰

The camo is cool, looks like Junglestorm, but maybe darker tan..πŸ€”..or Coyote used in place of tan instead? Can't be sure, but either way, nice pair πŸ‘πŸ‘

Very happy hog here.
Spun the wheel twice, one I like a lot and the other is not my color, lol. I had my fingers and eyes crossed, I was really really hoping to snag a purple and black P&L nuke. Anyone interested in a trade, this ones destined for the marketplace.

View attachment 1889565

The second is a sweetheart, if I had to wager a guess I think this one is Camo G10?

View attachment 1889568

Keep posting more pics guys! It's so much fun seeing what everyone got!
Hmm I may be into trading something work-wise on the yeller one :) ANd that Camo is beautiful.

πŸ€” ...Do ya have a blacklight? Might wanna hit that & see if it glows under UV..if so, it would be the impossible to lose Busse, even in the darkest night, just keep a small uv light handy in your bag or pocketπŸ‘πŸ˜‰

The camo is cool, looks like Junglestorm, but maybe darker tan..πŸ€”..or Coyote used in place of tan instead? Can't be sure, but either way, nice pair πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ding Ding Ding you sir are quite clever!

PSX_20220803_214850.jpg
PSX_20220803_214923.jpg

ScoMa ScoMa you should try yours under UV. I think you'd get a UV reactive blue.
I thought it might πŸ€”πŸ‘πŸ‘
Unfortunately, the white doesn't react with, only reflects back a little of the UV. With UV filtered glasses on, all you can see is a faint surface glow of violet, but that's all. Nothing like the yellow, or the orange liners on my F16.. I tried already lol πŸ˜„

20201015_210439-01.jpeg20201016_205919-01.jpeg

I thought it might πŸ€”πŸ‘πŸ‘
Unfortunately, the white doesn't react with, only reflects back a little of the UV. With UV filtered glasses on, all you can see is a faint surface glow of violet, but that's all. Nothing like the yellow, or the orange liners on my F16.. I tried already lol πŸ˜„

View attachment 1889931View attachment 1889932

This is very cool. Looks like something you would see in Star Wars / Tron .

Its reflecting the UV its not a glow in the dark material so it does not glow once the light is off.

Jeff

Right on!, Thanks for the reply.

I am a big fan of the GITD / Black light stuff. There was a GITD WTF/WTH combo ganza a few years back that really got me going...but It was way out of my price range. I would really like to see a lower priced GITD offering.

wXpyuiP.jpg

This is very cool. Looks like something you would see in Star Wars / Tron .

Right on!, Thanks for the reply.

I am a big fan of the GITD / Black light stuff. There was a GITD WTF/WTH combo ganza a few years back that really got me going...but It was way out of my price range. I would really like to see a lower priced GITD offering.

wXpyuiP.jpg
Yes, Tron definately sprang to mind when I saw it glow also πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘
Nice Spyderco πŸ‘
I snagged this version of the Delica 4 from Tactical Elements a while back..glowy AF πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘
20201120_230605-01.jpeg

Congratulations! Love the orange and is that a new version of"tan"? I've seen various shades come out from the shop.

Last edited:
Back