• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pacific Cutlery (old BM)Timba NOS F/T

Pacific Cutlery "Timba" for trade.Old School Bencmmade survival knife in brand new condition no box,its been in my gunsafe for 15 yrs and has only been out of the sheath maybe a half dozen times.All trade offers welcome,im not into collectables which this one seems to have become and its just wasting space so i want to trade for something i can use.I real collectors piece for the BM collector.My research provided a value of around 175.00 or so.A BM collector send me a picture of his (exact model) last yr so if you want to see what it looks like email me.

Emailed a pic of a Timberline knife to you, If the advertised knife is the same, i'd like to buy it. Dean :)

I emailed a pic back but its not the knife your thinking of.My knife is not a Timberline its a "Pacific Cutlery" with balisong butterfly.Its an old Benchmade and the name of the knife is called "Timba".Its a survival knife with a rattlesnake skull on it.From what I was told they changed the name to Benchmade back in the 80s but im definatly no expert.

I use to be able to use one of those in my youth but I fear for my fingers now lol.I will have to pass its too nice anyway im looking for a user.Thanks for the offer though.

Back