Pacific Salt 2 Green LC200N

There is no lateral bladeplay, but that is achieved at the cost of what seems like sandwiching one washer between the blade and the left scale (presentation side). I might be wrong, I haven't taken it down to confirm this.

What?!

You think there is a washer on only one side?

I thougt the salts where both liner and washerless. If they run it with a washer on only one side, like the para 3 lightweight, that is not good.

uxo2

Gold Member
Delica stays in the bag during beach time

VqQ7Lwdl.jpg

I have signed up on email notifications on the 3 biggest international knife retailers.

Haven't heard a beep.

:D:thumbsdown::oops:

I hope they send some to Blade HQ soon,I pre ordered in October.They must be in high demand.

Viper84

Patina Artist
Platinum Member
Not sure if this was discussed, but what are the screws, pivot, and other hardware made out of on these new green salt 2 knives? I know they are coated with black TiCN, but is the metal under that also rust proof?

mwhich50

Basic Member
Not sure if this was discussed, but what are the screws, pivot, and other hardware made out of on these new green salt 2 knives? I know they are coated with black TiCN, but is the metal under that also rust proof?
The clip is titanium. Otherwise there is no mention of any changes to the hardware other than the coating.

The coating on the pivot and lockbar pin sure doesn't last. After 3 months of constant carry, a few drops, and light use it is coming off. Not really an issue for me as I use my knives so some wear is expected but it does make me question the need to coat the hardware if it will so easily wear off. The lock bar, other hardware, and clip don't show this type of wear. Really surprised the clip is in better shape than the pivot o_O

gBzpZaQh.jpg

BMCGear

Gold Member
The coating on the pivot and lockbar pin sure doesn't last. After 3 months of constant carry, a few drops, and light use it is coming off. Not really an issue for me as I use my knives so some wear is expected but it does make me question the need to coat the hardware if it will so easily wear off. The lock bar, other hardware, and clip don't show this type of wear. Really surprised the clip is in better shape than the pivot o_O

gBzpZaQh.jpg

I have a PS2 as well. I think the clip is titanium and blasted? The screws coating though def. doesn't seem robust.

I have a PS2 as well. I think the clip is titanium and blasted? The screws coating though def. doesn't seem robust.
Yep, the clip is Ti and the coating is holding up much better than the female side of the pivot/back spring screws.