• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

pack hunters

pack hunters
3 inch blades 7 inch over all
1/8 thick 440c heat treated and cryo to Rc58-59
SS pins

DSC02573sm.jpg

price for each
black canvas
rosewood
and padauk
now $100 each
no paypal fee
Lloyd R Harner III

I got one of Butch's knives not long ago and they are first class. This is an excellent pack knife or small user.

I have one of Butch's neckers, and can honestly say his work is among the best I've seen. He also is a great guy to deal with. If anyone is considering a hunter, these are excellent buys. His kydex work is also super. Bill

I have one of Butch's neckers, and can honestly say his work is among the best I've seen. He also is a great guy to deal with. If anyone is considering a hunter, these are excellent buys. His kydex work is also super. Bill

thanks for the reminder about the email just sent it off
been running around getting things made and getting supplys restocked

I got to see all of these a little before they got their handle buffing. They're darned nice little knives.

Good to see you're putting that new KMG to good use Butch! :D

That one second from the left (in the top photo) sure does have some pretty Paduak on it. It looked good before, but man did it finish out nice...

-d

I purchased one of Butch's sweet hand crafted knives some months ago that is the exact same steel and design in a 4 inch and have used it hard!

These knives will provide excellent results and years of great service at prices that are very easy on the wallet.

Best,
Anthony

You guys are making this really tough on me....I keep eyeballing one of these, but I need to spend the $$ on a new motor for the power hammer....Somebody buy them all and put me out of my misery! :)

-d

They are very nice. :thumbup: I just don't care for kydex & already have similar patterns. Otherwise, I'd grab one.

Your knives rock, Butch:thumbup:

thanks guys
hunting knives are sort of a full market so no rush on them
i am gearing up for a few more kitchen knives and workign on getting some folder work done pre orders to fill ya know
this was in between work work:D ( read didnt know i still had that bar of 440c in the shop)

Both pictures show the knives well. I like most of the BF crew do like to see the sheaths that come with the knives, it really helps the buyer, thanks :thumbup:

Sweet knives, you make nice stuff :) Your website is coming along nice, looks good.

do I get to pick which sheath goes with the pack hunter for $100 as well? And if so, are there advantages to one sheath shape over another (except for the neck ones which are obvious).

Back