Pala and Kaanchi return to Nepal (Donations sought)

Local Walmart has a big sale going on apparently, wife went on a spree and brought home a bunch of kids clothes and such.

Headed to Reno soon.

I was amazed at the cost of shipping a box of clothes and such, it's a miracle Auntie is still in business! May it ever be so!

I was amazed at the cost of shipping a box of clothes and such, it's a miracle Auntie is still in business! May it ever be so!

No joke!

They were like, "It's going to be XYZ dollars to overnight this."
I was like whoa whoa whoa. There is no rush here.

Even at that, Im think I might have spent more on the shipping that the clothes cost me:p

Doesn't matter. The kamis and their families need it. I would have sent it at double the rate.

USPS Priority mail flat rate big box or the game box. Still pricey but not too. Flat rate is the key - and priority mail will still get it there in time. Use 2 if you must :)

Ray

Blue Jeans American size would not fit Kamis, they are not so tall.
We received plenty of donated cloths, cell phone and kids cloths.
Pala and Kanchhi has been busy packing the donated items. Pala is very excited to going back home to visit shop and Kamis.
Thank you all for your donations!

Just chatted with Yangdu and Pala and Kanchhi both have two very large bags each to take all the donated items over to the Kami's and their families.

Thanks to everybody that helped out. Sure nice to see some stuff going their way.

Just chatted with Yangdu and Pala and Kanchhi both have two very large bags each to take all the donated items over to the Kami's and their families.

Thanks to everybody that helped out. Sure nice to see some stuff going their way.
Bawanna, are they still accepting more or all packed full? Today I got a box of little girls clothes (mostly 2T to 3T sizes) from daughter-in-law, will ship tomorrow if wanted.

Have to confirm with Auntie but I believe that have all they can carry on this trip.

I'm in the same boat. My daughter has a bunch of new baby clothes that my grandson was too big for at birth along with some bigger stuff that I haven't sent.

I'll probably hang onto it for next time so Auntie isn't buried in stuff. I'll ask next time I chat with her and let everybody know.

I asked her to let me know the next time a care package was going that way and what kind of everyday "luxury" items we could send next. Of course, I guess cash is always the perfect size and color too;)

Have to confirm with Auntie but I believe that have all they can carry on this trip.

I'm in the same boat. My daughter has a bunch of new baby clothes that my grandson was too big for at birth along with some bigger stuff that I haven't sent.

I'll probably hang onto it for next time so Auntie isn't buried in stuff. I'll ask next time I chat with her and let everybody know.

Yangdu is so extremely courteous that I couldn't tell whether her post was a polite "please stop sending we have enough" or simply expressing gratitude for what has been received.

I was expecting infant clothes that our grandaughter outgrew like your grandson, but she is on tiny side at 18mo still smaller than her 6mo old cousin! She'll be starting school when 3T's fit!!

Wow that's petite! My grandson was just the opposite, he was over 10#'s at birth. Hasn't gained much yet but a lot of the clothes they had were too small to begin with.

I too wasn't sure if it was a stop sending but I think they have about all they can carry.

There will always be a next time, I'm with Steely on figuring out some luxury items to send over.

Auntie has said that Kanchhi and Pala is fully packed, all check in and carry on bags are full.

No more room for more donations this trip.

Received nice children and adult cloths.
Thank you all for your kind donations and supports to HI and Kamis

I just received word from Yangdu that Pala and Kaanchhi arrived safely in Nepal. Pala went directly to the shop to be greeted by the entire staff.

I'm so relieved that they got there ok. That's a horribly long trip for anybody. Course Pala is tougher than me so probably no issue for him.

Hope they have a wonderful visit and get everything they want to get squared away squared away.

Great to hear they got there. Thanks for sharing the info Bawanna. One of my concerns was the reminder the other day that the maoists gangs are still around. While I am certain Pala is sly enough to not get caught carrying too many big cases straight to the forge it is good to know they navigated the area successfully and safely.

Pala, sister and friend Cynthia arrived safe in Nepal. I will post picture as soon as I get them from shop manager.
Thank you all for your donations.

Kamis and Sakris were very happy to see Pala back to home.
Everyone warm welcome Pala home. Kanchhi distributed the donated clothing to Kamis and their kids and wife.
Kamis, Sarki and HI would like to thank you all from bottom of hour heart for donations and your supports.

Welcome Pala home

L to r

Ram Kumar Lahar, Sham, Pala, Lachhu, Dik Bahadur and driver
Hari takes care of buffing work

Ram Lal Lachhu

Ram Lal

Sham's happy kids

Sham's wife

Sham's family

Food and drink party time!
Dik Bahadur Ram Kumar Lahar and Lachhu
Ram Lal is our young talented new Kami