Para-Military in CTS-204P

Was looking around knifeworks and found a Paramilitary 2 in CTS-204P

Any idea what kind of steel this is?

I emailed them a week or so ago. I didn't ask about the price however, but I sure asked about the color. I was told they don't know yet what shade of green the handles will be.
No other information either.

didn't find the said knife at knifeworks site...but all the same, a translucent green G10 on a para 2 would just be awesome.

I want one, have been following the knife since I saw it around a month ago, just waiting for the picture to see "green" then I want to place my order. Hoping for a dark green such as in the digi camo scales.

Last edited:
I'm hoping its the Foliage green they've used in the past.

Love the color, and it would match my CPM D2 military, and my FG drop point UKPK.

If it is Foliage green, I'll definitely be in for one. I want an M390 Para 2, but don't like the upcoming blue. This should work out nicely.

Bumping this instead of starting a new thread. Now that there is a pic on the Spyderco Exclusive page, anyone know anything new about this one?

Anyone else using CTS-204P in knife-blades to compare performance with?

I'm really interested in this one. Held off on the Blue M390. If CTS-20CP is a solid example of Carpenter's equivalent steels, I would think this CTS-204P to be as Good as M390.

Back