Para-Military in CTS-204P

Put mine in too, glad I found out about this one I was considering the m390 off ebay.

Cool Just got my pre order in for that baby. Thanks for the heads up guys. I missed the military in m390 and was pissed. I dont own a military but I have had a few spydies. An adventura that was stolen by an ex gf and a Volpe that I snapped the blade in half prying a lock open. Anyone planning on getting the mule in elmax soon?

Thanks for the heads up on the pre-order. Just placed mine!!

Yep, same here - order in! Thanks russde for the post.:thumbup: have never gotten in on day one before. Wish I could bring myself to order more than one of any given knife. Great price!

I think the day for the spyderco mule in elmax is Feb 27th. I know im going to get one of those and try to make my own handles for once. Cant wait. Heres the forum post title for those who havent seen it yet. MT13P – Mule Team Fixed Blade featuring Elmax

Sorry I know im alil late to this post but does anyone know where the preorder will be at? which site? I got me the 20cp para 2 and love it. Im waiting on the m390 for a bday present from the gf. but Id love the para 2 in green and 204p

Roger that. It's hard to find a Knife that really works for you! Good luck.;)

Is there anyone out there who doesn't own a Para-Military2 yet ?

This would be a good time to try one. ;)

Got mine in!! Thank goodness for early tax return filings coming in quick! Cant wait for this one and the orange

Yep there are still some of us, lol... Me being one... At least until July! Just put my pre-order in. :)

all set, edited... :)

Sorry I know im alil late to this post but does anyone know where the preorder will be at? which site? I got me the 20cp para 2 and love it. Im waiting on the m390 for a bday present from the gf. but Id love the para 2 in green and 204p

Last edited:

I second that. PM2 was my next knife, and when I saw this premium steel and cool color, and only ~$30 more than a black handled S30V, I knew this was a great deal. I told my wife this might be the one. She might think I am done buying knives but we all know better.

F#@%! Just got two in as well. Was waiting for this to be available for awhile. sigh.....it's a war of attrition on my wallet with these sprint runs.

Got my order in too. Can't wait till July. Maybe the brown and orange PM2s will tide me over until then...

TedP

I really dont like the green on this one, as far as I can tell from the pictures. Kind of an evergreen green. So Im not going to order this one.

I would love foliage green, sage green, olive drab green, or even lime green. So ill wait on one of those, or tan.

Back