• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Para3 Rex45

Status
Not open for further replies.

chivaceae

Gold Member
NOTES (read first): Please ask any/all your questions before offering to buy. I reserve to right to sell to whom I want. I do not ship to cities or locations with restrictive knife regulations. Price includes Paypal fees and priority shipping (US only). No trades. Thank you! Raul

Spyderco Para 3 with Rex45 steel blade and burnt orange G10 scales. As a side note, this is a factory sprint run (will never be offered again as spec'd here). New/unused, w/factory box and literature. Taken out only for pictures (the blade still has the protective factory oil, and there is a silica gel packet inside the baggie). $ 218 (SOLD)

Para3-Rex45-front.jpg Para3-Rex45-back.jpg Para3-Rex45-centering.jpg

Last edited:
How is the Lock Stick and Drop?
I just checked the knife, and there is no lock stick, and drops fine and freely, albeit it feels like there is still residual factory lubricant and/or rust protectant in the action (which should improve with use by the ultimate end user).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back