• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Paracord Survival Bracelets

MAN I JUST GOT MINE AND THEY ARE SLICK i HAVE THREE, AND STILL WANT MORE. WHAT COLORS?
How long will you be making them?

Got my bracelet just yesterday--Eric is super-quick! The bracelet looks great, and the zipper-pull whistles I got at the same time are also very slick--small and stealthy, plus they make a nice noise.

Thanks Eric for making these cool products available, and for being such a pleasure to do business with!

Vivian

I've finally caught up with the bracelet orders so if anyone else is interested let me know. I can ship them out within a couple of days of receiving the order.

:D:D

Hello Eric- Please check your E-mail. I think I still owe you for a bracelet.
Thanks!
Mike

I'm still making these and I'm able to ship just days after I receive the orders. Just let me know what you or your kids might need.

BTW, a new picture of some different 2-colors have been added to the first page. I really like the Blue/OD one and the tan/red looks good as well.

These are it.

I got to meet the bully's bracelet slave last weekend. She seemed o.k. sitting there chained to the front porch working her fingers to the bone... JUST KIDDING.

She was watching TV and almost doin them with her eyes closed. She is truly skilled at making these.

Great product, good kid.:thumbup: :thumbup:

Wife is VERY pleased with the scarlet/grey one too

(p.s. yes, I bought more, both regular 550 and reflective, and am gonna get some of each to set out on the table at shows...)

hey eric is there any chance you might add some gear onto them? Like the good stuff, a fire starter, or compass, I cant imagine it but im sure you could, if you do would you post again, you know what im talking about? Along the same lines as Ranger Rick.

stickbobby said:
hey eric is there any chance you might add some gear onto them? Like the good stuff, a fire starter, or compass, I cant imagine it but im sure you could, if you do would you post again, you know what im talking about? Along the same lines as Ranger Rick.

I've added a compass to one of mine that I wear, I've tried some other attachments but I've not been happy with the results. Drop me an email if you want to discuss specifics :D:D
e.isaacson@insightbb.com

STEVENKIM said:
Is it nongutted?

Yes, it is non-gutted. I can do either, but honestly the non-gutted works much better, looks better and is good incase you ever need to untie it and use the paracord

Back