• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Paragons, WhiteWolf, Barrel

Paragons are $175 each, your pick, Red Paragon and small one are SOLD.
Top left Paragon is marked "1st Production Run"
Barrel (top right) $185
White Wolf (Woodard) (lower right) $200
OTF Paragon (right side center knife) $200----SOLD -----
All knives are LN, never used, carried or sharpened.
Shipping $7, CONUS, PP fees if used 3%
P1010744.jpg

Updated White Wolf pictures
P1010770.jpg

P1010769.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested in two of your paragons. The red one in the middle on the left and the small one on the bottom left. Please advise as to payment.

I just registered with this form tonight so please forgive me if I have not figured out all the right wickets to go through. I would prefer to use paypal. If you can provide the correct address and total amount I will forward funds post haste.

Thank You
86ssmc

Logged into Paypal and can't seem to get it to accept you address. Not sure what the problem is. I'll keep trying.

Interested in the White Wolf. What condition is the knife in?

Is it a 90s made knife?

Thanks,
Pete

PJS, the White Wolf has never been used/carried/sharpened. I'm pretty sure it's from the 1990's. It's in like-new condition.

Paypal accepted the second address. Not sure what the problem was with the first one. Payment has been made.

Thanks
Fred

86ssmc, I'll send out the Paragons on Monday.
PJS, I will post more pictures of the White Wolf this weekend.

Hey Brules1, I will take the White Wolf if it is still available?

Please email or call me with payment info.

Thanks,
Pete
704 668 7973
pjs1inc@aol.com

Last edited:
If the blue paragon on left side #3 is still available please email me. Does it have box/papers? do you have any close up pics? any noticable wear & tear?

thanks for your time,
JOE

Last edited:
Back