• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Paramilitary, Arc, Inova

Just one remaining:

2) Arc LSL-P #264. Carried a couple times, cosmetically perfect. Prefectly smooth beam, best beam I've seen. Comes with original package, label and papers. Includes the clicky TSP. TSP matches body anodization perectly. Collector's item, but a great user, too, if you choose to.

I'll consider anything along the lines of an iPod, good knives, good LED lights, whatever. Post or email! Can provide pics, hopefully I'll add them to this tomorrow. Always interested in good production knives (mainly folders), anything Szabo, Perrin, Sean Perkins, whatever!

is the X5 old style or new style? (new one has a momentary switch on tail)

would you be interested in a NIB SOG sculptura? (new but no box)

It has the momentary switch and the flats machined into the handle, rather than the channels of the old-style one. Is the Sculptura plain edge or serrated?

It's tempting, but I REALLY don't need anything like that right now. I think I would get more use out of the Inova than I would the knife, so I'd just as soon keep it unless something a little more useful for me comes along. I read all the reviews and the Sculptura is a pretty well-liked knife, but I'm going to hold out for now. If nothing comes up int he next few days I'll be in touch. Thanks!

Back