• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Paring knive AEB-L (SOLD)

I have another paring knife up for sale. This one is made from .040" (1mm) AEB-l stainless stock. I heat treated the blade target 62-63 HRC including cryo (LN2).
The handle is made from stabilized bocote wood and stainless pins.

OAL: 7 3/8"
BL: 3 1/4"

The blade has a small convex grind taken to 0 prior to putting on a small secondary bevel edge.

Asking $50 which includes shipping to the US.

PayPal can be sent to kirbys65@hotmail.com I can also accept checks but will wait for clearance before shipping

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

I have been watching this knife wondering why people hadn't picked it up. The last knife I bought from you has become my EDC, I look forward to adding you to my kitchen.
I'll take it!
Send me a PM and I will send the funds.

It’s yours. Glad you are enjoying the first one! FYI, Can't send PM, it says your inbox is full

Last edited:
Been watching your work and almost picked up one of the last four paring knives, it looks like you do nice work and hope to add some of it to my kitchen.

I have been watching this knife wondering why people hadn't picked it up. The last knife I bought from you has become my EDC, I look forward to adding you to my kitchen.
I'll take it!
Send me a PM and I will send the funds.
Me too. If I didn't run into money-earning issues (thanks Dolan Fire) this would have not lasted this long as unsold.

Love this paring knife. Thin, clip point, sharpened edge goes to handle. Excellent steel. Nice score.

Last edited:
Back