• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Paring knives

OccamsBlade

Jim Dobbler
Hello all,

I have a couple paring knives still up for sale.

The first one features dyed maple burl, "locally sourced" deer antler ferrule, and a brass pin. Stick tang, 1095 with a faint hamon. Balanced right on the ferrule. Flat ground. 60-62HRC
Overall length is 7 3/4". Blade length is 3 1/2". Blade thickness is 3/32". Weighs 1.85 ounces.

Asking $185 +shipping

Next one up, a nice little chopper, features a bamboo handle and brass pins and in full tang. Blade is 01 with forced patina. A bit more heft to it at 2.45 ounces, but still well balanced right near the top of the handle. Overall length is 7 3/4". Blade length is 3 1/2". Blade thickness is 3/32". 59-61HRC

Asking $160 +shipping
vaMQlhO.jpg

6g9qify.jpg

mXctaNB.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Thanks!

I might have to use that. I was thinking of calling it a mini santoku. But it does have more of a bunka shape to it.

I can't seem to PM you (I think I have to pay for that privilege...?). 'Wondering if we can work out any trades (+ cash)? You've got 2 knives I want, the mini santoku/bunka with the maple burl handle, & that Adams & Sons.....I've got a ton of nice knives & gadgets & whatnot.....I was thinking a trade + cash deal, but that would depend on your willingness to do something like that. Trade would be in your favor, & I would send first. 'Not sure how to converse about this, maybe shoot me an email? Govmntricearoni@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Hey, really sorry about that, not being able to PM me. I've had a couple of people that had the same problem. Not sure what's going on with that. I'll have to add my email from now on.

Edit: Sent you an email.

Last edited:
Back