"Park Ranger". . . Pics, Specs, and Pricing!. . . Coming Sept. 20, 2017

Double cut ,Black canvas
Satin ,Black G10
EH5OA75.jpg
[/IMG]
EH5OA75.jpg

Finally getting my first Busse satin finish infi with g10 handles. I was thinking of coated but then went the whole hog in case I regret it later.

Done. Satin Black & Green G10. May double up on it, thinking about what handle to go with next. Black canvas is getting boring...

One Double Cut with Green/Black G10 and one Battle Grade, Forest Green/Green Canvas.
Five on back order now. These are the last two I will ever need. All the bases covered, don't need any more. Unless the Skinny ASH comes back. I think I need help.

So do you guys recommend the satin or stripped combat grade over the double cut. I like how the stripped ones look rugged and the satin look nice and clean. I've had the comp and big finish and liked those
As well. What finish are you guys going with?

All of them. :cool:

I think one DC. tan and black g-10 will be what I order.I'm going to think about it after eating some Bacon tomato sandwiches.

DC/Maroon. I was on the fence about getting DC/Blk...but im really digging the variation of maroon.

When in Doubt.... go with Satin/Black Canvas lol some times black canvas is different than others, check out these Fudge vs Grudge handles, i love the pattern on grudge (more striped black on grey pattern)

In for 1 Satin w/ Black canvas and 2 BG.
Thinking of adding another BG...

Trying to figure out how I can just have the UPS driver deliver straight to the dog house. And to think, I had only just made it back into the house after the debauchery that was OP2W Part 1...

No ragrets! Not even one letter!

Back