"Park Ranger". . . Pics, Specs, and Pricing!. . . Coming Sept. 20, 2017

My satin Park Ranger with Black micarta was finally delivered today and as soon as I gripped this baby I knew she was now my favorite Busse ever. The ergonomics of this knife are down right amazing.

How awesome would it be to have this same handle design but with a larger blade?! Imagine a HOG Park Ranger or a Mother-of-all-Park Rangers?!

How bout it Bossman?

u guys get your hands on one of the finest little slicers and what you want to do? get a FAT version just because ...reasons.
there are some things which I never will understand :D

but I'd be all in for a 6-8 inch blade version which is as thin as the 4 inch one. maybe with bigger choil/no choil option, one of you guys did a great choil mod on his park ranger.

Good points Jacob - I did a little photo the other day with some knives on my ashhole stump and I noticed something immediately, how it stabbed into the stump. that little PR went in so smooth and deep where I had a hard time sticking my TGMA2 and the SK was not liking it either- I credit the DC finish first and the thinness. She's got a little belly on her but man, it really sunk into that stump - Just little things like that surprise me sometimes.
No, I'd say, if you fattened this one up, just start over and call it something else because that would stray from its roots for me.

I wanted to like this knife a lot but I wasnt a fan of the downward pommel / lanyard hole when cutting with the blade up it was just kind of awkward to me. I really like slicers around 5/32" thick, blade was awesome.

It is one tough little fella but it does not fit every hand as well.

One of my favorite little wood knives now.

Great looking country Jakob - just beautiful. Great pics as well!

Still waiting on my PR.

Glad to hear so many positive reviews on this one.

C

Looks like this is pretty close the HRLM in size but just a little thinner. The HRLM is my favorite small blade. Anyone have a comparison pic and how does it compare in use?

I’m considering crafting my own leather sheath for this knife. Any ideas?
I finished a pair of sheaths for my PRs the other day. I posted a thread with pics of them.
Love this little knife and couldn’t wait to carry it :) It is a smidge small for my hand. But it feels better for me than my SAR3 did. And I really really wanted to love the SAR3, so the PR is perfect :)

Back