• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Parks #50 Quench Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike,

I do plan to deal the parks for the foreseeable future. I'm doing it monthly now and I'm still taking payments in advance.

However, I do plan to increase my prices effective May 09.

Last edited:
Effective May 09, my prices will increase. I'm trying to make this as fair as possible for everyone; as a result, the pricing has become more complicated.

Here is the info effective May 09:

I don’t stock the Parks - I take payment in advance, and bring it in monthly.

Here are the 2009 cut-off dates:

Jan 5, Feb 2, Mar 2, Apr 6, May 4, June 1, July 6, Aug 3, Sept 7, Oct 5, Nov 2, Dec 7 (first monday of the month).

I must receive payment by the cut-off date (I order the oil on this date; I ship-out approx 10 days later).

BASE PRICES:
The base prices for a 5-gal pail are:

#50: $120
AAA: $100

SHIPPING:
There are five ways I can ship the oil:

(1) Customer Pick-up .......................................................................... no fee
(2) At-Your-Own-Risk, charged to your UPS account .............................. no fee
(3) Charged to your UPS account ........................................................ $15 fee
(4) UPS Ground .................................................... $15 fee + shipping charges
(5) USPS Priority ................................................... $13 fee + shipping charges

Options 3, 4, & 5 will be insured and/or conform to the carrier’s packaging guidelines. Option 2 will not conform to UPS guidelines.

Options 3 & 4 incur a $15 repackaging fee (to meet UPS guidelines).

Option 5 incurs a $3 fee for insurance, plus a $10 handling fee.

Options 4 & 5, email info@flyingsteel.com for a shipping quote.

PAYMENT:
There are two ways I accept payment:

(A) PayPal to info@flyingsteel.com ................................... $5 fee
(B) Check or Money Order .............................................. no fee

TOTAL:
Your total is:
Base Price + Shipping Option Fees (if any) + Payment Option Fees (if any).

what would be the the total cost if i wanted 5gal of AAA and #50 shiped to 84601 with it insured so that i know that i will get this oil with no leaks:D Thanks

UPS is $54 per pail. USPS is usually more expensive, but faster.

For UPS, total is:

$120 + $15 + $54 +
$100 + $15 + $54 =
$358 (+ $5 if by PayPal)

UPS is $54 per pail. USPS is usually more expensive, but faster.

For UPS, total is:

$120 + $15 + $54 +
$100 + $15 + $54 =
$358 (+ $5 if by PayPal)

are you still dealing in this oil. i really need some #50 for some W2 i have been forging.

I emailed Patrick several days ago and he mentioned he is on vacation until late Aug.
So yes he is still dealing in this oil, as I am getting some from him next month.
Chris

Yes,

I'm still doing the Parks as described above in my 2/21/09 post.

To Midwest and W Coast, UPS is cheaper but slower; USPS faster but $10 to $15 more expensive.

thanks!

Thank, Nick!

Patriqq,

I'm going to Boston on the 13th of Sept (passing through Phillie around 6pm). Would it be possible for me to pick up some #50 on my way through? Let me know.

Absolutely. I'd love to shake hands. We are expecting our 3rd baby around that time, so worse case scenario, I would leave the pail on my porch or something like that.

I keep the oil at my house, just NW of Philly city limits, accessible by PA turnpike (276), 309, etc.

Absolutely. I'd love to shake hands. We are expecting our 3rd baby around that time, so worse case scenario, I would leave the pail on my porch or something like that.

I keep the oil at my house, just NW of Philly city limits, accessible by PA turnpike (276), 309, etc.
Sounds cool! I'll make sure I have all my ducks in a row and send payment if it looks like it's gonna work out :)

Patrick
I received my Parks 50 oil today, This is the second time I have done business with you and its always a pleasure to do so.
Thanks again.
Chris

Thank you - the feeling is mutual.

I can't take all the credit - UPS got to you in one day, which was a pleasant surprise.

Do you have any parks 50 in stock ready to ship?? What would be the total cost to 28904 by ups? Thanks Mike Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back