• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PDW Calavera Cutlery El Patron

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale a Calavera Cutlery large El Patron flipper, Prometheus Design Werx edition. Rock solid knife and my favorite in my collection, so I'm not eager to get rid of it, but I'm looking to get some extra cash down on a car payment.

Action is solid, fast, and smooth, and the knife has been pocketed only a few times. There are some very small scratches on the pocket clip, and it decently sharp, but could use an edge still. Other than that it's practically new. Comes with original tube also.

I've seen a feww of these go for different prices, so I'm not sure where to start, but lets start it at
$850 -> $800 -> $750 -> $700

I'll probably keep this up for sale for only a few days before withdrawing, so get it before I change my mind!

Can't get my imgur account to upload new pics, so here's some from a bit back.

If you have any questions or need any more pictures just email or text me at lespaulkid96 (at) gmail (dot) com

(541)-5three0-1seven9six

dxKQOlZ.jpg

zH7iY2x.jpg

h4eLuzK.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back