• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PDW Large & Small Sebenza - Brand New

chadridv

Gold Member
*LARGE is SOLD*
*SMALL is SPF*

I have a Large and Small Prometheus Design Were Sebenza Set for sale. Both are brand new.

$800$770$750 for the small sebenza, paypal "personal" or $824$793$773 PayPal G&S. Price includes CONUS USPS Priority Shipping. NO TRADES PLEASE

Any questions please feel free to reach out.

Thanks
sx9gviw.jpg

2ZgY7z7.jpg

oGLelgz.jpg

p58zoWp.jpg

YqglaTC.jpg

mWgYW6C.jpg

fSm1qRu.jpg

PYFen0x.jpg

NOGOegx.jpg

Last edited:
chadridv chadridv
The Exchange rules have been updated, you need to figure out the price with fees and list that instead of leaving it up to the buyer to figure out... take the time to edit your thread please.
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/updated-exchange-rules.1646264/
Will do and apologies! I actually went to the new rules page this AM and it was totally blank.

Will read up now, but just so I know to edit it quickly, can you still give the buyer the option? Or you have to just list one price? Thanks!

Will read up now, but just so I know to edit it quickly, can you still give the buyer the option? Or you have to just list one price? Thanks!
You can still give the buyer the option, list a price for "personal" and a price with the fees included.

Price drop on the small Sebenza to $770 PP Personal, or $793 PP G&S

Price drop on the small Sebenza to $750 PP Personal, or $773 PP G&S

Back