• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pen Ink Still Available

Fox79

Gold Member
I have 5 misc items for sale.

No trades. Shipping in the US only. Prices include fees and shipping. PayPal G&S only. I’ll ship USPS in a bubble envelope with tracking. First “I’ll take it” followed by a PM asking for payment email gets the pen. If you have questions send a PM so we don’t crowd the thread.

1. Prometheus Lights Beta QRv2 flashlight. Two light modes. Includes 1 rechargeable AAA battery. Like new and functions perfect. Only had it on my keys long enough to drop and nick the edge (see pic by finger tip). I’m only selling because I really wanted a copper and settled for this at the time. I’m asking $old

2. Prometheus Lights Kappa quick release in brass. Never used. Slight patina forming on brass. I’m asking $old

3. Lot of 12 brand new d1 pen ink cartridges. These are 0.7 mm Ohto needle point ball point refills. This is a very popular d1 refill however I just never bonded with them for my pen. I’m asking $12.00 for the lot.

4. Coach leather bifold wallet. This was purchased locally at the St. Augustine FL Coach outlet. Nice blue leather with tan leather inside. Lightly carried in dress slacks and office environment. I’m asking $old

5. 2017 collector British five pound silver coin. Received this in a coin lot. I’m not a collector so I can’t tell you a lot. On the front it says “Elizabeth II Bailiwick of Guernsey” and on the back it says “Elizabeth II Sapphire Jubilee” around the edge with a “65” in the middle with “1952” And “2017” to right and left of the 65. I’m asking $old

pics here:

https://imgur.com/gallery/FE2eQyg

Last edited:
I'll take:
Prometheus Lights Beta QRv2 flashlight. Two light modes. Includes 1 rechargeable AAA battery. Like new and functions perfect. Only had it on my keys long enough to drop and nick the edge (see pic by finger tip). I’m only selling because I really wanted a copper and settled for this at the time. I’m asking $45.00

2. Prometheus Lights Kappa quick release in brass. Never used. Slight patina forming on brass. I’m asking $12.00

I'll take that Coach wallet if it's still available.

Edit: Payment sent. Thanks for the quick reply!

Last edited:
Back