• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Perrin, Thomas, BRKT FT

Warren Thomas Hawkbill neck knife blue anodized titanium with carbide edge and kydex

Fred Perrin street cleaver

BRKT micro canadien, fern pattern fibermascus handle, leather sheath

all of these are in excellent or better condition. The Perrin and Thomas have been carried some.

I am interested in bm 721, 525, ritter mini, Spyderco Osilot, kumo, mini persian, maybe other newer spydies, quality fixed blades of various types, ranger or k5 hawks
please email me at:
masdat@hotmail.com

thanks for looking.

edgetrip said:
Warren Thomas Hawkbill neck knife blue anodized titanium with carbide edge and kydex

Fred Perrin street cleaver

BRKT micro canadien, fern pattern fibermascus handle, leather sheath

all of these are in excellent or better condition. The Perrin and Thomas have been carried some.

I am interested in bm 721, 525, ritter mini, Spyderco Osilot, kumo, mini persian, maybe other newer spydies, quality fixed blades of various types, ranger or k5 hawks
please email me at:
masdat@hotmail.com

thanks for looking.
bttt please

Any interest in trading the Perrin for a Spyderco Ronin #232 with custom kydex sheath?

Thx,
Steve

Hey Blackwatch, the sheath is stitched and the blade is marked 1st production run.

Steve, I sent you an email.

thanx

Back to the top, all three of these cool knives are still available.

Thanks

Back