Persian

I would love to get one. I went whit a benchmade bedlam 860 because of the blade shape. But my first option was the Persian, till I found out that it was almost impossible to find.
I depend on my knife whit my life. And I have yet to find a blade shape that surpasses that of the Persian as an offensive weapon.

Mr. Emerson please, give this model a second life.

I would love to get one. I went whit a benchmade bedlam 860 because of the blade shape. But my first option was the Persian, till I found out that it was almost impossible to find.
I depend on my knife whit my life. And I have yet to find a blade shape that surpasses that of the Persian as an offensive weapon.

Mr. Emerson please, give this model a second life.

Call them or send them an email and get on the list. They have one and if enough people show interest we might have a chance at this!

PS: persian style blades are my fav design and I got a BM860 (to go along with my BM8600) too and it's a great knife. But the Emerson Persian is my favorite persian-style knife.

I guess there is some hope, got a response from them. Everyone keep your fingers crossed.

The Persians do look cool.

As for the wave- I think I remember someone saying that Mr. Emerson wouldn't wave it because the blade shape was not conducive to that.

I can imagine the upsweep either hiding the wave or the upsweep/point combo digging into the pocket itself.

There is a space next to my Bedlam 860 for the Persian. Hope they help me out.:grumpy:

:D

There is a space next to my Bedlam 860 for the Persian. Hope they help me out.

picture.php

I'm sorry Et. Perhaps this makes you want even more.

The most magnificent Persian is the 2002 ECA with the true chisel grind and satin finish. I'm lucky enough to have #057 which gets carried often. A new Persian in stonewash finish would be great.

Any news on a new Persian run????????

I really want one….. O well. I can wait. :(

Nothing , im going to ask Mr Emerson in person at the California custom nife show in october. It was supposed to come out by the end on the sumer.

Back