Petition

This is a request to Mr. Sal....
Danelle at Spyderco customer service is fine,how many people has she helped this past year me for one. And she needs to go to the BLADE show in Atlanta...so lets all petition SAL!! take her along...She deserves to go!!!Well just thought I would give a nudge
biggrin.gif
seriously shes great and knows her stuff!! Thanx to Danelle for all her help!!!

DANELLE TO BLADE SHOW...GO GO GO!!!
wink.gif

Who would I chat with on ICQ? Where would I get all of the best Colorado news?

YeK

Yes,I thought of this... I know she really wants to go...I think we will have to get Sal to man the station
wink.gif
unless he can pull rank!! She could take a lap top and fill all those in who can't go....Ah ha.. Then there's this trainee that Danelle must have showed the ropes..he he he!......What do ya think Sal? You know she deserves to go to atleast one Blade Show! Or does she?

Gees louise.....

It's not a matter of who "deserves" to go..all are deserving, really. Everyone here works very hard, and would glean much from The Blade Show. And most would love to go I'm sure. There is protocol in place for who attends, and there is good reason for who Sal asks to go.

Dang, am I diplomatic, or what?!

Alas.....you will have to:
give up-vb 1: surrender 2: abandon a feeling, influence, or activity
~Merriam-Webster 1989

Danelle

OK NEVERMIND.....My heart was in the rite place!!!!
biggrin.gif

Maybe next year? But only if protocal has it...
Sincerly
Bart

Your heart certainly is in the right place, Bartman....warm fuzzies to ya..
Actually, may be taking a couple days off in Aug/Sept and going to a show on my own with Dexter in NC, not as a rep, but just to see a large show. I have a big family in NC, so that'd work out good.
Thanks, 'mites...y'all are so sweet!
Danelle

Dexter? THE Dexter Ewing?

Is he Danelle's hubby?
smile.gif

Well, as I'm located halfway across the ocean, I won't be able to attend that show, but I sure hope you guys enjoy!
smile.gif

Dan

O, com'on, you people!!! Does he look Irish? Does he look like a smoking man? (Do you know what rhetorical questions are?)
smile.gif

Danelle,

Be warned! Beneath this benevolent disguise is the Forumites' quite shameless desire to get a glimpse of your mythical loveliness (?!). If you go to a show, make sure to change you name to "djo63." Then nobody will know who you are.
smile.gif
BTW, how're your hubby and your boss (Sal) handling your rising celebrity status?

slowjocrow

Oh jeez
smile.gif
Yup, definitely not Irish and not a smoker! But lucky indeed - I'll get to have my cake and eat it too - go visit the Spydie booth at the show and a couple months later get to unravel the "enigma" that is Danelle
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Dexter Ewing
Knife Reviews Moderator

"The keystroke is mightier than the sword"

DeeJoe - You going to the Charlotte show or to the Winston-Salem show?

I suspect that all of the usual NC suspects wouldn't miss this show for the world. CPRaymond, DeadinNC, Bartman, Davidb415, et al - Y'all listening?
wink.gif

------------------
Kelly

Deo Vindice

[This message has been edited by Senator (edited 04 May 1999).]

Kelly - she's going to make the Charlotte one. Then after the show we'll take her to our BBQ joint
smile.gif

------------------
Dexter Ewing
Knife Reviews Moderator

"The keystroke is mightier than the sword"

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Wheres the RIIBBS?
Kelly....
Keep me posted on the dates..thanx
ps: Kelly, stopped by the fairgrounds...Blue Ridge Rd. Lots of guns... Wife went to the dolls!..ha ha..I didn't pick up anything. Did you go? I was gonna have them page Kelly the Senator..but didn't muster the courage
biggrin.gif

See you soon...Bart

Dexter,
I guess we will have to settle for meeting your parents in Atlanta. Can not wait - best weekend of the year. See ya soon, I will have the map ready.
Gus

Het Bart - Nah, I didn't go. I forgot that I was on-call over the weekend. In fact, I spent Saturday afternoon at work ironing out a few problems. So, what did I do with the overtime I earned? Ordered a couple of knives of course!
biggrin.gif
Case Congress in stag, and a Case Stockman in Red Bone. Not too bad for a few hours work.

------------------
Kelly

Deo Vindice

Mark and Danny~
Actually, (like Dexter) hubby is very handsome, and a downright nice guy. Name is Dan, and is dangerously close to posting..almost did the other night, under Spydestories, but he got way-layed doing something else, and never did. Tried to get him to register as Mr. djo62, but he gracefully declined. We'll get 'im.

Danelle

Back