Petition

Now...back to the important thing...I want Danelle to be there. If I drive for 9 - 10 hours...I'd expect to have the opportunity to finally meet Mrs. Spyderco. Man...it isn't fair. I'm sure she's one of hardest workin...important employees with Spyderco. Don't cha think??? -AR

------------------
- Intelligent men, unfortunately, learn from fools, more often than fools learn from intelligent men.

Hey whats going on in here...?
This is Dan, and I'm a knife packing, gun toting, NRA card carrying American.

Since I can't carry my gun, I pack my Military. Now I just need to learn to throw it as fast as a bullet.

I'm Danelle's husband, and I just wanted to say hello from Denver....! Folks just call me Friendly Dan.

Damn Dan, it's about damned time!!! hahaha
wink.gif
You are a lucky son of a #^$@&. You get all the Spyde's. Tell that ever so nice wifey of yers to send a Peter Herbst my way would ya??? Gee...thanx man. I thought that screen name looked very..very..similar to Danelle's. L8R. -AR

------------------
- Intelligent men, unfortunately, learn from fools, more often than fools learn from intelligent men.

I looked at your username too..before I read what ya posted Dan
wink.gif
I thought that looked like someone pathetically trying to copy djo63's name--hehehe
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

(yeah, yeah, yeah.....I'm just tryin' to get *senior member* under my name
wink.gif
) how many posts does it take?

WELCOME ABOARD from ME too DAN (Dexter)
smile.gif

How does Dexter come from Dan? Nickname or last name
wink.gif

Glad you made it here Dan. You can watch your better half at work now!

Mark

" Knife Collectors Are Sharp People
smile.gif
"

Hi Dan - glad that you finally made yourself known! Hope you have been enjoying this site. Also, don't believe any of the crazy things your wife says about me
biggrin.gif

------------------
Dexter Ewing
Knife Reviews Moderator

"The keystroke is mightier than the sword"

Hey Dexter Ewing, I bet you are glad Dan appeared here, got you off the hook, aye?
smile.gif

Course maybe you wanted to be on that hook
wink.gif
LOL

Mark

Hey, folks, why should Danelle turn up at a show and lose her "mystique?

------------------
Walk in the Light,
Hugh

Back