• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Phillip Patton is excellent to deal with!

Have a couple pieces of his and couldn’t agree with you more. One is a straight razor that works great.
Knife arrived to me today, better than I imagined!
Attn to detail, amazing quality, PERFECTLY AMAZING GRINDS!
Highly recommended!
Thanks again Sir!
Thank you Mike for pointing out how nice he is to deal with.:)

Phillip is one heck of a maker. I have one of his knives and it is just gorgeous. Beautifully executed. He is very pleasant to chat with, and has excellent prices as well. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Agreed. Mr Patton is aces. It's been a few years for me, but when I did deal with him, I couldn't have been more impressed.

Phillip does excellent work. I have one of his DEFs. So sharp I actually cut myself fondling it out of the box. They draw blood if your an excitable idiot like I was upon receipt. Very minor cut to be clear but a bandaid was in order.

That is hilarious! I have handled literally hundreds of swords, daggers and knives of all descriptions. I have exactly one cut to show for it. (Yeah I've sanded my knuckles way more than once on the bench sander but never a cut). You guess it, my Patton Seax did me in when I was taking it out of the packaging. Phillip knows how to put an edge on a knife!

Back