Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

I can't believe I don't have a side-by-side comparison shot of those two in the archives. Below is an old picture that is somewhat far away, but maybe it will help until someone can post a better one. On the center right there are three RMDs with two original FKs right below them. Similar in overall length, but more handle on the FK and more blade on the RMD. The RMD has a bit deeper blade. Congrats on scoring one ground full-flat, that's a sweet, balanced blade.

eaXxlZQ.jpg
Thanks for the pic.
They’re similar but not so much that I can’t justify keeping the rat.
I fell the fk2 would be a little less noticeable on my belt. I have the swamp rat in a combat master (I think that’s the name) sheath. I notice it a bit when I’m in the woods, if I have to crawl over or under a fallen tree or something.

Thanks again.
I think I’ll try my luck on Friday.
I’ll let the knife gods decide for me.
Maybe I’ll be fast enough, maybe not.
Well you won’t regret owning both :) :) :)

The FK and ratmandu are both great knives in their own respect.
I love them both !! I haven’t used my FK (safe queen lol) but I use the Infidu.
As for edges the FK has a thinner edge than the Infidu. But you have a FFG variant like mine. These are a little closer edge wise, but the FK edge is still a tad thinner (finer) ? But I say you’ll love a fk !!! I use my CPK edc2 a lot and it sports a great fine edge, still amazed how well it holds the edge :)

The FK and ratmandu are both great knives in their own respect.
I love them both !! I haven’t used my FK (safe queen lol) but I use the Infidu.
As for edges the FK has a thinner edge than the Infidu. But you have a FFG variant like mine. These are a little closer edge wise, but the FK edge is still a tad thinner (finer) ? But I say you’ll love a fk !!! I use my CPK edc2 a lot and it sports a great fine edge, still amazed how well it holds the edge :)
I love my edc2. It’s my go to fixed blade. I don’t even notice it when it’s on my belt. Great steel. Feels great in hand.
A winner in my book.

Thanks again for all the pics/help folks.

Totally agree. Even though they're in a similar size category, they're very dissimilar in a lot of regards -- handle vs blade proportions, blade height, blade profile, choil vs no choil, contoured scales vs flat scales, and the balance is different. I like how flat an RMD in a kydex sheath with teklok carries to my side with those flat scales, but prefer the Field Knife in almost every other way.

Nice comparison shots duramax duramax @trevitrace :thumbsup:

Nice Ratmandu! Sorry I couldn’t join in on the comp pics because I’m at work today and I saw your request last night after dark. Looks like I wasn’t needed though, duramax duramax and @trevitrace did an outstanding job. :thumbsup:
All good.
Ya, the guys helped me out for sure.
Definitely cleared a few things up.
Prob helped me spend $300 too
:)

Yeah, I have wanted some solid orange as well, my favorite for when I set stuff down in the woods.

I would love some orange - hi viz scales for my new fk2, or.....ghost orange. I always get g10 orange when available. My son asks me...orange again dad. Yea buddy...So we can find it if you...I mean I lose it outside. Ghost orange would be awesome.

Just received this gem of a package from @Lawyer Dog :

Apart from the exquisiteness of this HDFK which came with the scout carry leather sheath by SWG (Sagewood Gear), I also wanted to thank and give a shout out to Lawyer Dog for an excellent transaction. No worries dealing with this gentleman and for what my word is worth: LD is Top Notch :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

FSWBGLn.jpg

HkdDiDH.jpg

Apart from the exquisiteness of this HDFK which came with the scout carry leather sheath by SWG (Sagewood Gear), I also wanted to thank and give a shout out to Lawyer Dog for an excellent transaction. No worries dealing with this gentleman and for what my word is worth: LD is Top Notch :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

FSWBGLn.jpg

HkdDiDH.jpg
That’s a real beauty! Those scales! Congrats!

FSWBGLn.jpg

HkdDiDH.jpg
Nice knife and sheath, SWG also makes a dangler attachment for the scout sheath. They are very well made!
Below is a pic of mine from the back.
pgacq3I.jpg

Back