Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

A couple more shots of the UFK with ghost scales, one with a little bit of sun hitting it, how the material then shows to the eye:

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Thanks Justin.

What are your thoughts on Buffed black linen vs TeroTuf?

To be honest I haven’t installed the Terotuf scales yet as I really find the unbuffed linen to have plenty of grip. (Maybe that changes when wet, not quite sure?)

Without putting them on the knife I would say Terotuf has a little more grip than Unbuffed linen and Buffed Linen has a eligant look while feeling cooler to the touch and smoother in the hand.

All that said, my absolute favourite is unbuffed burlap for all purposes!!! (Grip, feel, and looks)

There's something really wrong with that bottom knife. No really, look at it. Is that transparent aluminum? What kind of edge performance do you get out of it, and how much does Nathan charge for it?

It’s a ghost blade!!! I was going to ask for a set of the new ghost scales for it but didn’t “see” the point and figured I would never find it once I set it down. o_O

Last edited:
To be honest I haven’t installed the Terotuf scales yet as I really find the unbuffed linen to have plenty of grip. (Maybe that changes when wet, not quite sure?)

Without putting them on the knife I would say Terotuf has a little more grip than Unbuffed linen and Buffed Linen has a eligant look while feeling cooler to the touch and smoother in the hand.

All that said, my absolute favourite is unbuffed burlap for all purposes!!! (Grip, feel, and looks)

Ok thank you.

I’m gonna go with Buffed linen or canvas on one and TT on the other.

Back