Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

blxYgfsl.jpg

^I'll fit this one in now, so yours can be the top glory spot once the COMP CHOP has arrived, as it definitely should be!

FROM THE ORIGINAL THREAD BY NATHAN:

"Behold the fearsome Grey Zombie, risen from the dead, it walks the earth. Or the "Gray Turd" as Matt Gregory called it." In hand, darker than I remembered it to be.
Or as it since has also come to be known - the "Zombie Light Chopper" or "ZLC" - 0ne of the last five LC's put on sale, all in "Zombie" issue:

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Last edited:
^I'll fit this one in now, so yours can be the top glory spot once the COMP CHOP has arrived, as it definitely should be!

FROM THE ORIGINAL THREAD BY NATHAN:

"Behold the fearsome Grey Zombie, risen from the dead, it walks the earth. Or the "Gray Turd" as Matt Gregory called it." In hand, darker than I remembered it to be.
Or as it since has also become to be known - the "Zombie Light Chopper" or "ZLC" - 0ne of the last five LC's put on sale, all in "Zombie" issue:

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Very nice!

I have a sad feeling USPS is going to disappoint me today...2:30pm and not "out for delivery" yet :(

View attachment 1108066
Grrrrrrrr:mad:

Still "on time" even though it's not "out for delivery"...Grrrrrrrr

So she was off early and decided to just grab it from the Post Office for me...except the motherfuckers close at 4pm now!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

download_20190410_164539.jpg

Last edited:
Well...it finally updated...no pics tonight. Freaking parcel lockers were full, they didn't try to deliver to the door, they won't try again tomorrow so I have to pick it up...except they open after I'm at work and close before I'm off:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Screenshot_20190410-171256_USPS Mobile.jpg

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Back