Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

th

You had a potato knife and you got rid of it?

Whoops

Those were really great
Yeah:oops:

I typically cube my potatoes, and splitting them lengthwise with the chisel grind drove me nuts... to the point that I'd use a separate knife for that part of the process:confused: So when someone put up a very nice WTB post for a potato knife I passed it on at cost...but I miss it every time someone posts a pic:(

Yeah:oops:

I typically cube my potatoes, and splitting them lengthwise with the chisel grind drove me nuts... to the point that I'd use a separate knife for that part of the process:confused: So when someone put up a very nice WTB post for a potato knife I passed it on at cost...but I miss it every time someone posts a pic:(

Thanks again Chip. That was very nice of you. I really appreciate it. :thumbsup::)

Awesome :thumbsup: Looks like it's in mighty fine condition for something used so much. But then again, wouldn't expect less from a CPK

After finding it left sitting in a bowl of water, and then a trip through the dishwasher, I had a come-to-Jesus meeting with the fam. It has survived none the worse for the wear thus far.

Here's what it looks like today

295R9xz.jpg

Back