Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

this is Eric's knife. I'ma make a sheath for it. May make 2 or 3 extra...
JG9azOC.jpg

Some CPK house cleaning is going on. One drawer done, but still looks disorganized. Will look a bit better once I get the other drawer going.

P.S. To those who know me or know my address, I own a GSD and I'm armed :p but can't aim for shyte :D

68uceEK.jpg

That looks familiar, my wife asked me why keep all those boxes?:rolleyes:

I am very fond of the original CPK boxes as I had stated above regarding Jo's impeccable job of packaging them but I found that left in their boxes, I tend to them less so if I clear out 2 desk drawers (nothing but old cr*p in them prior to this) I can be more attentive with cleaning and maintenance specially since I rather sheath in leather instead of kydex (big no-no if you are in a humid environment with saline in the air!).

I will however salvage most of the original CPK boxes and will put them to good use. For most parts, I cut them up and use the cardboard as protective layer around my signs and things when I ship them out :)

I'm not 100% sure but maybe just like the production MC and the proto-MC scales fitting one another with just the holes in the pummel area not lining up precisely exact with the lanyard hole?
The pummel lines up perfectly on these so I’m assuming they’re Proto Behemoth only scales.
I almost went with the liner-less production OD green scales, but they would need mods to fit right.

Back