Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

Huge thanks to TRfromMT TRfromMT for the TT scales on the EDC and original FK. Great guy, amazing work (but we all knew that). The FK scales are little thicker and have brought my FK out of retirement and back into the rotation. This FK was my second CPK knife but it has been over a year since it has been out of the safe and put to work. It is a new day for this OG FK!! Thanks again!

I was wondering who commissioned that pair from TRfromMT TRfromMT . I am glad it was you Nystagmus Nystagmus . Congratulations on completing your matching family of Gray TeroTuf scales. :)

I admire the determination and industriousness of members here who have taken the initiative to find a way around the relative rarity of TT scales for EDC’s & OGFK’s. Very cool indeed! :thumbsup:

Phil

Took some crappy indoor pics of my FK2 trio (swedged pair are new):

IMG_1475.JPG

My first, from last year, a "regular" FK2 with rag micarta:
IMG_1478.JPG

Swedged FK2 with double black micarta:
IMG_1476.JPG

Swedged #badidea harder and thinner with burlap micarta: :cool:
IMG_1477.JPG

Thinking I might move the black screws from my rag micarta to the double black one. I think both would look better for the swap. :thumbsup:

Took some crappy indoor pics of my FK2 trio (swedged pair are new):

View attachment 1355590

My first, from last year, a "regular" FK2 with rag micarta:
View attachment 1355593

Swedged FK2 with double black micarta:
View attachment 1355591

Swedged #badidea harder and thinner with burlap micarta: :cool:
View attachment 1355592

Thinking I might move the black screws from my rag micarta to the double black one. I think both would look better for the swap. :thumbsup:
What a nice set there! :eek::)

You don't see many of these (The DEF's) with a lengthwise Satin Finish:cool: Special thanks and Shout out to Josh@Razors Edge Knives for his outstanding work as always:thumbsup:;)

Note: picture taken by Josh

IeaPwip.jpg

Back