Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

Remembering those that lost their lives while serving our country, or after returning home.
qKKndE0.jpg

Last edited:
Used the MC, a GB wildlife hatchet and a vintage hand saw that I bought a couple years ago for $3.50. This tree was threatening our shed and fell exactly where I needed it to, thankfully. It only took a few minutes, but I have a healthy respect for people who do this kind of thing on a larger scale for a living...

Careful with open carry. I'm all for it being allowed. I'll fight to my last breath to keep that a thing that can be done.

It makes you a target. Please be careful.

Awesome carry btw. :thumbsup::cool:;)

Thanks Tim, I’m for open carry too, but I just tucked my T shirt in to show what I was carrying. It’s pretty easy to get a concealed carry permit in FL. I just have untuck my T shirt and it conceals very well. :thumbsup:;)

I ventured way out of bounds here. These are not ironwood. Something I swore I'd never do. I kind of feel icky.

08uR1vul.jpg

CGWgKMzl.jpg

TT machines way better than Micarta, and since you can leave it rough, it doesn't take near the elbow grease to polish as micarta. It still takes hand sanding, but I sure like working with it more than micarta.

These have 1/8" micarta backers.

I ventured way out of bounds here. These are not ironwood. Something I swore I'd never do. I kind of feel icky.

08uR1vul.jpg

CGWgKMzl.jpg

TT machines way better than Micarta, and since you can leave it rough, it doesn't take near the elbow grease to polish as micarta. It still takes hand sanding, but I sure like working with it more than micarta.

These have 1/8" micarta backers.
Boy would I like to find a set of those for an EDC!

Back