Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:Love the ebonite scales. I had missed out on the EDC ebonite, and managed to acquire a set thanks to a generous trade with Aaron @Nystagmus :thumbsup::)
zpjzUig.jpg

That is quite a pair Gus.

20210412_233817.jpg
20210412_233850.jpg
20210413_073202.jpg

On property. I'm not just walking around murdering random trees (unless they look at me funny). This one was getting a little to big to share proximity to a weeping cherry planted in ..'11/'12?. Our third attempt. Fed the first to the local deer population. Second one committed suicide. No note. This third is doing well. Rough winter, needs a good mani/pedi..big enough now to take down protective fence..(took pics but they suck, lost the light..more after her day at the spa).

This little sweetheart was just too close..one of them had to go. She deserved a better ending than a screaming chainsaw, so...gave her the most noble send off I could.

MC didn't break a sweat. It was quick. As little suffering as possible.

Last edited:
I saw this and have to have it. D2 has always been a favorite of mine and have heard Nathan's D2 is legendary. Figured I'd thrash this one..keep my D3V clean. I also was in the habit of stripping coated fixed blades, leaving the flats rough, w/ bark, tool marks..gremlins is I think how it was stated. This thing seemed a right fit..

An O sage onboard was kind enough to PM giving me a little history on this D2 HDFK. Needless to say..I am rethinking the thrashing part of the plan.

I am very fortunate to have stewardship over this blade for the moment. Thank you again Cap’n Smudge Cap’n Smudge . Very much appreciate the history and particulars.

20210414_181216.jpg

Beautiful bark

20210414_181133.jpg

I saw this and have to have it. D2 has always been a favorite of mine and have heard Nathan's D2 is legendary. Figured I'd thrash this one..keep my D3V clean. I also was in the habit of stripping coated fixed blades, leaving the flats rough, w/ bark, tool marks..gremlins is I think how it was stated. This thing seemed a right fit..

An O sage onboard was kind enough to PM giving me a little history on this D2 HDFK. Needless to say..I am rethinking the thrashing part of the plan.

I am very fortunate to have stewardship over this blade for the moment. Thank you again Cap’n Smudge Cap’n Smudge . Very much appreciate the history and particulars.

View attachment 1546107

Beautiful bark

View attachment 1546108
Because you are a D2 fan you should probably use it, otherwise you’ll be shorting yourself an awesome life experience.

Because you are a D2 fan you should probably use it, otherwise you’ll be shorting yourself an awesome life experience.

That's all the encouragement I may need. I saw the Evil Genius signed off on the notion, so...

Have you ever seen a grown man laughing and sobbing at the same time? I may have some images for you soon..

Thank you again Cap’n Smudge Cap’n Smudge .

Thank you Jo, Nathan and Lorien for the fine instruments.

Last edited:
Back