Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

Who swedged your FK1??!

Josh @ RazorEdgeKnives (REK). Good dude and I've been extremely happy with everything he's done for me. He's super busy any more and starting to make his own knives now, where he used to do modifications solely, so he's hard to book now. But worth it if you can get an order in for sure. Another one of the good guys.

TkHI2HB.jpg

Josh @ RazorEdgeKnives (REK). Good dude and I've been extremely happy with everything he's done for me. He's super busy any more and starting to make his own knives now, where he used to do modifications solely, so he's hard to book now. But worth it if you can get an order in for sure. Another one of the good guys.

TkHI2HB.jpg
Nice. Thank you. I’ve got a couple of his small blades, but I think my FK may need a swedge if he reopens his books for mods.

I didn't know if i would like these "Little Fellas" but how can you not like the quality, design, and craftmanship of CPK?

My problem is the "little lady" like's these:eek: and she has a tendency to "Get what she wants" :mad:

Hopefully CPK will do a Pre-order on these sometime in the future (Sheath is made by Paul Long)

t3ClYXO.jpg

YGt6njP.jpg

I didn't know if i would like these "Little Fellas" but how can you not like the quality, design, and craftmanship of CPK?

My problem is the "little lady" like's these:eek: and she has a tendency to "Get what she wants" :mad:

Hopefully CPK will do a Pre-order on these sometime in the future (Sheath is made by Paul Long)

t3ClYXO.jpg

YGt6njP.jpg

Hey that sheath looks familiar! Nice combo Tom. :thumbsup::D
C0ylHqb.jpg

Nice hat trick Fonedork Fonedork

20210423_183432.jpg

I'm starting to agree w/ you Lorien Lorien ,.I see what you like. Carried uneventfully all day, the scales charmed me. I have a pair on a UF and like them very much, never really had them in changing, natural light.. beautiful, red clay brick'ish color w/ flecks of "aggregate". Texture of the material is great.

20210406_173634.jpg

My favorite is the blk (super dark brown in the sun) micarta w/ red liners. I'd outfit every one of them w/ those. Love the tri rags..like 'em all, really..These dbl reds are cool..:thumbsup:

Back