Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

The only A2 in the bunch:D

Unlike TommyGun56 TommyGun56 , Uncle Matty holds no prejudice or preferences and never looks the gift horse in the mouth! 54-BD is coming up in 2 days Bob :D

P.S. I can be very charming and persuasive, and willing to sweeten the pie for your own 40th, shall we say? ;)

Last edited:
^ Bob, I had meant your 40th Shiv, not your 40th BD! Everyone knows that you are only 25 :p

Did you say more EDC Mike? :thumbsup:;)

CnbBnhC.jpg

FLSBB6T.jpg

So, these are the knives that make up my carry rotation. The EDC is going to be just that, the steady EDC and the others will rotate.

Most of the time it will be the EDC and my GEC 14 in Ebony.
20170720_210643.jpg

Aside from my Large 21, the other knives I will carry are my Nighthaxan Custom Oh Mai!, and a Winchester Sowbelly.
20170720_203219.jpg

For the fob, I made a simple Chinese Button Knot. Tiny, doesn't get in the way, nice looking, and effective.
20170720_210754.jpg

So, these are the knives that make up my carry rotation. The EDC is going to be just that, the steady EDC and the others will rotate.

Most of the time it will be the EDC and my GEC 14 in Ebony.
View attachment 737583

Aside from my Large 21, the other knives I will carry are my Nighthaxan Custom Oh Mai!, and a Winchester Sowbelly.
View attachment 737582

For the fob, I made a simple Chinese Button Knot. Tiny, doesn't get in the way, nice looking, and effective.
View attachment 737584

Matthew Walker is another quick and easy lanyard/fob knot.

Back