Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

Happy birthday also! I am not known to notice these details. But getting older is not much fun. i wish I could go back to the 30's those were the best years for me... no bad knees yet, no bad back, and time to spend on fun...

The 1930's!

Nice score!
Hopefully you'll enjoy the hell out of it. The FK replaced everything else in my old collection.
Thank you, Sir. I'm certainly excited about it. I love the way the ergos feel when you let your hand drift to the end of the handle and go for a three finger grip. It's very solid.. I'm a big fan of the balance of this knife.

Fk is such a beast. My favourite pattern of all time in knives this size. I can't stop buying them.

You are gonna love it.
I feel like this is a "sleeper".. From just looking at pictures I got the feeling.."Yeah, I have several knives of this size. I get it."

..I didn't get it.. there is a nuance to the balance that is not obvious until you hold it. Its inspiring in a way. Even the shape of the blade makes more sense.

Based on initial impressions, the only thing I would change is the depth of the grooves on the micarta. Just to give it a little more traction. Microscopic gripe on a very impressive build.

Last edited:
I feel like this is a "sleeper".. From just looking at pictures I got the feeling.."Yeah, I have several knives of this size. I get it."

..I didn't get it.. there is a nuance to the balance that is not obvious until you hold it. Its inspiring in a way. Even the shape of the blade makes more sense.

Based on initial impressions, the only thing I would change is the depth of the grooves on the micarta. Just to give it a little more traction. Microscopic gripe on a very impressive build.

I agree on the balance and feel, I wrote an insanely long review about the FK a while back.

I'd love to have one without the wedge pommel, and a tad thinner and more slicy, but happily take it as is. I'd hate to make those changes and find the sum to be lacking. I have every bit of reason to believe the FK 2.0 will top this one, but that won't replace it for me. The FK, then the LC is what sold me on CPK and LA.

Good thoughts here. Pretty much sums up the first time I held one...ya, ya i get it...um nope, i didn't get it, but now i do....

I agree on the balance and feel, I wrote an insanely long review about the FK a while back.

I'd love to have one without the wedge pommel, and a tad thinner and more slicy, but happily take it as is. I'd hate to make those changes and find the sum to be lacking. I have every bit of reason to believe the FK 2.0 will top this one, but that won't replace it for me. The FK, then the LC is what sold me on CPK and LA.
Yup totally agree Justin, The LC and FK are indeed what sold me on CPK! Without question 2 of my favorite 3 CPK Blades:thumbsup::cool:

Are your scales buffed or unbuffed?

I agree a little more traction would be better.

I get mine with unbuffed scales and it helps.

I'm excited to see what v2.0 brings, but in no means in a rush for it having the current FK.

Such a great time to be a knife enthusiast.

Back