PHOTOS - Post your lionsteel pictures here!

My Lionspy :) She's superb!

IMG_2213.jpg

IMG_2214.jpg

IMG_2215.jpg

IMG_2216.jpg

IMG_2217.jpg

IMG_2218.jpg

IMG_2219.jpg

IMG_2220.jpg

IMG_2221.jpg

IMG_2222.jpg

IMG_2226.jpg

IMG_2227.jpg

IMG_2228.jpg

IMG_2229.jpg

IMG_2230.jpg

IMG_2231.jpg

Very happy to have received my newest SR-1 today .... it is the SR-1D RD Grigio.

SR-1RD10.jpg

SR-1RD8.jpg

And here's a family shot of my collection thus far:

FourSR1.jpg

My only regret is that I was in a hurry to take the pictures! It was starting to rain and I tried to rush them, so the quality isn't the greatest.

Quality, fit and finish .... well, it is just superb ... just like the others. I can't wait to see what the upcoming mini will look like. The SR-1s are great .... except for one thing I would do differently (maybe something for Gianni to consider) .... I would like to see all of the SR-1s sold here in the US market come without the wooden presentation box ........ or ..... line the box with wax paper or thin felt. It seems to be hit or miss whether the knife will jiggle in the box during shipment, causing slight marring on the handle. This newest SR-1 has some marring .... nothing so significant that it bothers me .... and, because of the natural color of the titanium, it is only visible in certain light .... but nevertheless, it's there. I would be just as happy to buy an SR-1 in a plain old cardboard box ... like some of the SR-1As are sold.

Okay ..... got here today and couldn't wait to take some pics. I moved the lighting around to show the subtle changes in the coloring of the knife. It's definitely more gold than bronze and the coloring looks much different than in the initial pics that LionSteel posted of the knife:

TS1B5.jpg

TS1B6.jpg

TS1B1.jpg

TS1B2.jpg

TS1BSide.jpg

Color comparison with with Bronze SR1

TS1BLSComp.jpg

Size comparison with small Sebenza

TS1BCRKComp.jpg

Last edited:
At first I was a bit disappointed that its not as bronze as the initial pics made it seem but its really growing on me. That gold color reflects a crazy amount of different shades depending on the angle and lighting and there's some wicked contrast with the grooves in the pic of it next to the SR1.

Only one other Opera?

imagegwk.jpg

I'm currently attempting to make some ghost g10 scales for this one.

NEXUS Tito A8 Mod Steel (similar to Infi-Chipper steel)

2rcsshv.jpg

IMG_0684[1].jpg

Interesting how closely your knife resembles my Italian-made Fox Pro Hunter, which is my favorite heavy-duty fixed-blade. Definitely my favorite while wearing gloves.

Prof.

Great Watch ! - Titan Fan :)
I have the GMT Model and weared it for 10 years every Day.
Greets,
Chris

Back