PHOTOS - Post your lionsteel pictures here!

Wow!!! What is this??

The PM-1 was the knife LionSteel made for the Swiss police. They did a small run of these (somewhere around 100 I think) that were made available to the general public. Lots of sweet aftermarket scales available for this one.

Last edited:
all perfect Italy-Design
(sorry i have Problems with the Picture-Server)

2vrsrux.jpg

best regards ,
Norbert

Last edited:
waooo.... there are so many beutifull pictures here that I decided to give somo space for some of you in my 2013 LionSteel catalogue, I just open a 3D for this.

my photos are not elegant as yours, but I put them the same. :D

Lionsteel TiSpine
tispine00.jpg

tispine03.jpg

tispine07.jpg

Hi!

Ok, the img thread... Let's see, what I can dig up.

Two beauties next to another (one knife has been displayed in here allready ;) ).

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Regards,
Alex

Great photos everyone - makes me want to extend my Lionsteel collection some more... :applouse:

Na servus... that is an excellent shot, Nobert (or is it Bertl? ;)) - I love the way you managed to capture the texture of the frame and pattern of the damascus; all that and a perfect background too! I bet Gianni wishes the contest wasn't over... :D

hello Travelller ,
this is just the beginning :D , I have not shown all my Photos .
ok for you Bertl or Norbi

Here's my PM-1 that arrived today. Some have mentioned a problem with it being stiff to open. Not the case with mine. Like all my other LionSteel knives .... fit and finish is perfect, smooth opening and locks into place with authority!

LSPM1_3.jpg

LSPM1_4.jpg

LSPM1_5.jpg

LSPM1_6.jpg

Back